1.

before i start i just want to warn you that within the whole of the story you will not fall in love with anyone else, neither will rafe. There will be no pregnancy and you were raped in the past By jj so you get flashbacks ! i love jj and remember none of this is real !! just a warning enjoy !
you are "Ella clarke"
-
*some inappropriate parts to this story*
-
I arrive in obx at my house as my parents unpack their bags Sarah texted me telling me to come to her place to go out on wards boat for an hour or 2, Of course i said yes, I've not seen sarah in a while so i was so excited.

i came here a week ago by myself without telling anyone and i saw sarah once or twice but she didn't notice, I sometimes saw rafe around but i never say anything, he just bobs his head at me occasionally. There's a party at sarah's house in a couple of days since ward and rose are spending a couple of weeks in the bahamas so i'm staying for a couple of weeks.

i pulled up to sarah's house to see her waiting to greet me by the door.
"howdy stranger" she throws her hands in the air in attempt to wave at me.
"hey girl!" i shout from my car window before parking up, i walk over with my bags in my hand and head down as the sun was blinding, when i eventually got to the door i said to sarah or who i thought was sarah.

"Can you help me take my bags to your room ?"
"my room? okay" said a deep voice
"oh, uh, hi rafe, and no to sarah's room please"
"my beds sooo much more comfier though" he said with a smirk on his face
"to sarah's room please" i smiled
After my weird encounter with rafe i walked into sarah's room to her throwing a tiny white bathing suit at me,
"put that on" she said with a smirk
" where's the other half" i giggled

as i walked into a different room to change. i backed up into a random room and began taking off my clothes, i was stood in a pair of underwear and nothing more until i heard something.
"woah" rafe said with his eyes wide. He ran over to me and grabbed my waist.

"your gorgeous" he whispered into my ear causing all the butterflies to crash together in my stomach.
"thank you rafe but i need my privacy while i change"
"ok" he covers his eyes while peaking and giggling to himself.

"bye bye rafe"
he stomps his foot and folds his arms as i throw my top on and waved at him laughing to go to a different room.

you walk out in thatOmg Ella you look gorgeous! White suits you so well!" sarah said with a big smile on her face,"thanks sarah!" i twirl with happiness at her compliment

Omg Ella you look gorgeous! White suits you so well!" sarah said with a big smile on her face,
"thanks sarah!" i twirl with happiness at her compliment.
"holy fuck" i heard rafe say with his mouth wide open.

"oh hey rafe" i say quickly turning back to sarah, i could feel his eyes on my ass as i stand talking to sarah.
"it's rude to stare" i giggle
rafe stood there scratching his head smiling..
-
that was a boring starter sorry guys i'll try get something good in the next chapter <3