13.

I finish unpacking and go to get some dinner since it was 7:50. I walk in to see rafe dressed up in all black, Handing me a box that said 'CHANEL' I look at him confused.
"We never eat in unless you really want to love, We shall go a nice restaurant for dinner, darling, now take this" he hands me the box.
"Rafe i-" i was cut off l.
"Hurry, love" he smiles.
"yes sir" i giggle running away with my ass hanging out my pajama shorts. i turn to see rafe blushing covering his dick.
"What ya hiding buddy" i chuckle.
"GO" he laughs.
I walk out in a stunning crème dress with a diamond belt with crème heels with a diamond strap and a crème bag with a diamond Clasp.
"looking sexy as always,love" he giggles placing a hand on my ass.
We walk out to get into the elevator.
I admire myself in the mirror and i look at rafe to see his eyes all over me.

Rafes pov:
God that girl is truly amazing.It's her hair, Eyes, body, personality...Her.
It will always be her, always.
"I love you" i say smiling warmly at her. she just melts my soul.

Ella's pov:
"i love you too, rafe" i smile.
He took my hand in his and proceeded to walk me To the car to take me to Le Bernardin. We got seated and ordered our food.Rafe glanced at me then his eyes quickly shot to a blonde skinny frail girl sat behind me.Her body built like a rectangle, Hair like stray but a pretty face.
"Rafe, The girl..Who is she"I sigh.
"Oh erm i don't know her darling"he looks down and rubs the bridge of his nose.He's hiding something from me i knew it.I WILL find out.We receive our food and eat it in silence then head home.A giant man was sat outside of our house with a small bag with white powder.Cocaine.
"Hey raf- oh hey hun, Rafe i'll come by later" he says scratching his head with his right hand sliding it to wipe his face and bag in his other hand. Nows my chance.I snatch the bag and look at it closely then look at rafe.
"Ur doing this again?"i shake my head as we agreed for him to stop.
"it's not for me!" he yells. He yelled at me. okay then.
"Well why couldn't have the guy give it to whoever it's for!"i shout.

Rafes pov:
Shit she knows its mine and she won't back down.I can't admit it.

Ella's pov:
I knew it.
"Great, i'll catch the next flight tomorrow and i'll sleep in the guest room, goodnight both of you" i say angrily as i storm off into the elevator as i press the button i wait and feel an arm slide around my ass,holding it.I turn to see a random boy around 21 leaning in to kiss me.I push him away.
"come on beautiful"He says leaning in again.
"no get off me" i say struggling to escape his grasp.
"Don't be a little whore" he says as he squeezes my wrists. I'm sorry rafe. I needed him. Suddenly the elevator stopped. His eyes wide as bowling balls as the door opened to my home. A gun clicks to his head. I smile and him almost crying as he is frozen. Rafe walks over, leans into his ear.
"You shouldn't touch what belongs to rafe cameron, or i'll have to kill you, it's for me and me only, Got it" he shoved the gun into his head but didn't shoot.The guy is still frozed. Rafe pulls the gun away and holds his fist against his head as if to 'trick' him. He points the gun to the floor.BANG. The boy jumps out of his skin while i'm still stood there smiling holding my tears back.How could i ever leave him. He steps around the frozen boy and grabs my ass and walks back into our home with me.
"I'm so sorry rafe i love you i wont leave please don't leave me ok" i say as i break down.
He looks at me worried.
"I'll never leave you Mi amor,your the love of my life and always will be" he smiles holding my waist pulling me closer to him.'Mi amor that's cute.