11.

"It's moving day love" Rafe rubs my shoulder as i turn he's already dressed in a black blouse with black pants and black blazer. I roll over and sit up.
"I need to go say bye to everyone, i'll get dressed now and be back in around an hour"I smile and plant a kiss on his lips.I leave to go and say goodbye to sarah.
"Hey girl! i'm moving today and wanted to say bye, i will miss you" i say hugging her.
"I'll miss you too,Ella but i hope you have the best life and i'll come visit you!"She smiles.
"Same!" i smile holding her shoulders.
"bye sarah" i smile.
"bye bye"She smiles back.
i walk back to the car and sit down thinking to myself.Shit.Where are we gonna live?!.
i race back to rafe and burst through the door in panick.
"Rafe rafe where are we going to live in nyc?!"He laughs at me panicking.
"what" i say looking at him.
"i'm a ceo, darling, We won't have to worry about anything, We have top floor of a skyscraper,love"He reassured me.I took a deep breath out and giggled.
"let's go to the airport" Rafe smiles as he caressed my lower back.As a porsche arrives rafe puts me in the car and sits next to me putting his hand on my upper thigh, waiting for the driver to put our luggage in the trunk.We start to drive off and he pulls me closer.
"i love you" he whispers.
"i love you too rafe, i always will"
He smiles as his hand slides up further.
"i need to look for a job" i say looking out the window.
"What?No" he says pulling my chin.
"i need my own hobby that i am passionate about or i'll be bored at home, i need a job"
he nods slowly and agrees to my request.
"Hitwoman" i look up at him.
"What?, no that's too dangerous"
"I'd make good money and build my own mafia and may be the boss" i say turning back to the window.
"Fine, but any man even lays eyes on you then their dead" He grabs me face tightly. I nod. We drive into the airport and up to the private jet.
"It's beautiful i say stepping in the jet"
"just like you" rafe kissed my forehead and i went to sit down. After a few minutes the plane takes off and a small frail blonde girl offered me a drink. Her eyes scanned rafes body and he looked at her in discust, then pulled me for a kiss.Before we kiss i turn and say to her
"Oh and no"
she scoffs and walks away and We have a full on make out session.
"Was that jealousy i sensed,Love"He smirks at me.
"maybe"I plant a kiss on his lips before i fall asleep as he cradled me is his muscular arms.I woke up to some turbulence before landing and we then landed.
"Home sweet home, Princess"
The jet lands and he holds my hand down the steps.
He took my hand to walk to the porsche.
IM SORRY ITS LATE AND SHORT !!<3