weeeeeeee

Childe POV:

It was a relatively normal day at Northland Bank,, except for the fact that the chairs were.. moving..? I went over to investigate one. As I approached it, it started.. moaning…? The next thing I know there's a person on the floor in front of me. A girl. Who appeared to be unbearably horny. Well.. luckily for her, I was hard. "S-sir.. please..~ help me,," She sounded horny too. "With what ?" I looked down at the desperate, horny mess on the floor, awaiting an answer. "P-please.. fuck m-me~.. I can't take it a-anymore,,"

Chair POV:

I'm so fucking horny can he just fuck me already. I can see his hard dick through those tight trousers. He chuckled at my desperate begging before standing me up and taking me to a back room. After he had locked tge door, he sat down on one of the piles of wood. "Strip. Slowly." I began to strip off my rags, slowly, as per his request. I could hear the faint sounds of a belt unbuckling, and then the very soft thump of his trousers and boxers hitting the floor.

Childe POV:

She was cometwly naked in front of me,, my 69 inch dong was aching and ready. I gestured for her to come forward. "Lower yourself. Slowly."

Chair POV:

As I stoood in fromt of him and i began to lower myself onto his giant cock. I cried out in both pain and pleasure. "Its s-so b-ig." I managed to gasp out as I was practically impaled on his magnum dong😃 I began to move my body up and down his cock, tears forming in my eyes at every drop.

Childe POV:

I gasped as she dropped herself onto my dick, she was taking me so well. And then i heard a faint "crack" … Did she just break my dick..? I stared at her, eyes wide. Surely she heard it too right ..?? She then began to go faster, an evil grin plastered onto her face. Suddenly a very horny ruin guard crashed through the wall and started humping the large wood pile behind us. And then a ruin hunter followed and started humping the ruin guard??? Then an abyss mage appeared sucking himself off?? WTF???

I could hear a group of moaning hilichurls in the corner😀 WHEN DID THEY GET HERE??? WERE THEY HAVING AN ORGY..?

The chair girl suddenly disappeared and the other creatures began to disappear. My surroundings became a black mist.. "Is this a dream..? God I hope so."

I blinked and found myself in my bed, it was a dream. I sighed in relief "Oh thank fuck for that." It was still dark outside. ". . Maybe I won't go out today.." And with that I closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

Only for that shit to repeat.

———————
Hope you enjoyed it i guess