➥ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

┌──────── •✧• ────────┐

𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭

└──────── •✧• ────────┘

Lilith made her way to her father in Hell.

"Daddy, I love him so much." Lilith said as she cried in her father's arms.

"I know. I know..."

"He let me go because he couldn't see me upset. He loves me, right?"

"I don't know, my Angel..."

For the next 10 years, Lilith spent her time in Hell. She would smile remembering her time with Niklaus and his siblings. She would cry sometimes as she remembered Niklaus' care, love, and kindness. Lucifer would comfort her whenever he had time. Amenadiel would visit her with Maze.

——★——

Niklaus had himself locked up in his room and painted her. All his siblings were worried about him. He would only come out to feed.

"Nik, don't be like this." Rebekah said to Niklaus, who was drinking blood.

"Be like what?" He asked her.

"Don't hurt yourself. Lili wouldn't want to see you like this."

"I know. I don't understand why I am doing this."

"Never have I ever, seen Niklaus like this." Elijah said to Rebekah. Rebekah nodded.

"Poor lovesick Nik. Rest in peace, lovesick Nik." Kol said.

"What do you mean, 'lovesick?'" Niklaus asked his younger brother.

"Niklaus, you are in love with her. She is your first love." Elijah answered.

"I am not capable of love, Elijah!" Niklaus said with an angry look.

"You are." Rebekah said. "You are capable of love, Nik. You let me be with Marcel. In the past, you killed all my lovers. You changed for the better. All because you wanted to. For Lili." Rebekah said as she held Niklaus' shoulder.

"And let's not forget. You are happy with her around. You smile, laugh, and you look at her like she is your whole world." Finn said.

"A monster is not made to love! I AM A MONSTER! I KILLED MANY MORE THAN ALL OF YOU! A MONSTER LIKE ME, DOESN'T DESERVE LOVE!" Niklaus raised his voice.