➥ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

┌──────── •✧• ────────┐

𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬

└──────── •✧• ────────┘

Lucifer walked into Lilith's room in Hell with tears. He couldn't believe he lost his baby girl. He looked at her room and he started getting hallucinations of Lilith moving around in her room.

He saw her sitting on the bed with a smile as she read her book.

Lucifer walks over to the hallucination of Lilith and tries to touch it. The hallucination vanishes as he touches it. Lucifer cried as he sank down to the floor. He buried his face in his hands as he cried.

He lost his life. His reason of happiness. He lost his one and only daughter.

After a while, he got himself together and looked for the letters. He went over to her bookshelf and grabbed the red book. Lucifer knew that the red book had all her hidden things. She had that habit since she was little.

He opened the book and found five letters. One for Lucifer. One for the whole family. One for Niklaus. One for Marcel. And one for Nicole. Lucifer read his letter.

𝑀𝓎 𝒹𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇, 𝒟𝒶𝒹

𝒟𝒶𝒹, 𝒾𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈, 𝒾𝓉 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝓌𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑔. 𝐼𝓉 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒶𝓁𝓈𝑜 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝒹𝑒𝒶𝒹. 𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓁𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐵𝓁𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓈𝑒.

𝑅𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝐼 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝑀𝒶𝓏𝑒'𝓈 𝒹𝒶𝑔𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒽𝓊𝓇𝓉 𝓂𝓎𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻? 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓈𝓃'𝓉 𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓇𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝓇 𝒽𝓊𝓇𝓉. 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁.