Chapter 43

After returning from work, Sehun took Chorong to the hospital for medical check-up. They met a doctor who had delivered Chorong's baby back then.

"How is my wife?" Sehun asked.

"Your wife already be 6 weeks pregnant. Her fetus is in good condition." said Dr. Kim.

Sehun and Chorong looked at each other and smiled.

"Chorong, from now on you have to come here every month for medical check-up. You have to always take good care of yourself. You have to eat on time, avoid high cholesterol foods, take vitamins and exercise a lot. The most important thing is you can't do heavy work." said Dr. Kim while giving some advices.

Chorong nodded.

"Mr. Sehun, you have to always remind her to eat. Pregnant women always forget to eat because they are busy taking care of their children and doing chores at home. You have to be more patient and give her encouragement because the emotions of pregnant mothers are always unstable." said Dr. Kim.

Sehun nodded.

"Chorong, are you having morning sickness?" Dr. Kim asked.

Chorong nodded.

"I have morning sickness this morning." said Chorong.

"Doctor, can morning sickness happen at night? Because my wife has been vomiting since last night. What should I do if she has morning sickness?" Sehun asked.

"Morning sickness can happen at any time of the day or night. That's normal. All you have to do is give her nutritious food like fruits. Lemon is good for pregnant women who suffer from nausea. Lemon consumption can help relieve nausea and vomiting during pregnancy and is generally a safe option." said Dr. Kim.

Sehun listened to doctor well.

"In addition, you can give her bland foods and tell her to drink plenty of plain water. If she often vomits at night, I suggest you keep simple snacks at your bedside so that she can eat when she woke up in the middle of the night. Pregnant women has no appetite if they have morning sickness. So, you have to always remind her to eat." said Dr. Kim while giving some suggestions.

Sehun nodded.

"All right doctor. Thank you for that advice and suggestion. I will try my best to take good care of my wife." said Sehun while holding Chorong's hand.

"My pleasure. Anyway, congratulations! You're going to be a father." said Dr. Kim with a smile.

"Thank you, doctor." said Sehun as he smiled.

"If there's nothing, we leave first." said Chorong.

Dr. Kim nodded.

"Wait. Doctor, can I ask you something?" Sehun asked.

"Sure." said Dr. Kim.

"Is it safe to have sex when pregnant?" Sehun asked directly.

Listening to that, Chorong looked at Sehun and hit Sehun on the shoulder.

"Hey, what are you saying? Aren't you embarrassed to ask such of question?" Chorong scolded Sehun.

Sehun looked at Chorong and grinned.

"What? I'm just asking." said Sehun.

Dr. Kim grinned.

"You can do it if you want. It won't harm the baby at all. After all, having sex during pregnancy is normal. I'm pretty sure many couples do that during their partner was pregnant. If you both want to do it, it doesn't matter but don't be too harsh. You know what I mean." said Dr. Kim.

Sehun nodded.

"All right, doctor. Thank you for answering my question." said Sehun.

Dr. Kim nodded and smiled. Chorong could not stand to sit there for so long because she was embarrassed of the doctor. She immediately got up from her seat then she left the room. Sehun saw Chorong just left.

"I leave first." said Sehun.

Dr. Kim nodded. Then, Sehun got out of the room.

While they were on their way home, Sehun realized Chorong was silent. He glanced at Chorong when he saw Chorong was looking out the window.

"Why are you silent? You always talk a lot when I'm driving. You don't have a topic to talk about?" Sehun asked sarcastically.

Chorong turned towards Sehun and glared at him.

"Why did you ask her such of question earlier? Do you know how embarrassed I am?" Chorong scolded Sehun.

Sehun glanced at Chorong and grinned.

"I'm just asking. Why are you embarrassed? After all, in my question there is no mention of us. I didn't say we want to do it." said Sehun.

Chorong stayed silent. She thought what Sehun said was right.

"But still it's so embarrassing." said Chorong as she crossed her arms.

Sehun grinned. He placed his hand on Chorong's thigh.

"But it's not wrong if we want to do it, right? We can do it tonight if you want." Sehun teased Chorong with a mischievous smile.

Chorong slapped Sehun's hand and moved his hand away.

"You're a pervert." said Chorong.

Sehun burst into laugh. He really likes to tease his wife.
.
.
.
To be continued...

So, the doctor has confirmed that Chorong was pregnant. Sejun must be so happy, right? Finally, he will get a little sister!

Don't forget to vote and comment.
Thank you!