Chapter 44

At night.

They had dinner together in the dining room. Chorong invited Yeri to eat together. Yeri also joined them for dinner together. While they were eating, Sehun noticed Chorong only ate rice and meat.

"Why don't you eat veggies?" Sehun asked.

"I don't like veggies." said Chorong while chewing the meat.

"Didn't you like to eat veggies? Since when did you hate veggies?" Sehun asked puzzled.

Chorong just ate. She ignored Sehun and enjoyed her meal.

"It's not her who doesn't like to eat veggies but the baby in her womb." said Yeri.

Sehun looked at Chorong's stomach then he looked at Chorong.

"What Jaemin said was right. Pregnant women always acting weird."

"Chorong, you have to eat veggies. Have you forgotten what the doctor told you? You have to take care of yourself and your baby." said Sehun.

"Why do I need to listen to the doctor? I need to listen to what my baby wants. If my baby doesn't like veggies, I won't eat them." said Chorong while eating.

"This woman is really..."

Sehun took a deep breath and sighed. He had to force Chorong to eat vegetables. He took the vegetables and put them in Chorong's plate. Chorong looked at Sehun while frowning.

"What are you doing? Didn't I tell you I don't eat veggies?" Chorong scolded Sehun.

Sejun was startled to see his mother suddenly scold his father. Yeri was also startled to see Chorong scolding Sehun in front of their son. Chorong suddenly got up from her seat and left the dining room then she went upstairs. Sehun saw Chorong just left.

"Chorong." Sehun called.

He sighed.

"Let her be. She's having mood swings. She needs time to be alone." said Yeri.

Sehun nodded.

"Dad, are you okay?" Sejun asked innocently.

Sehun looked at Sejun then he caressed his son's hair gently.

"I'm okay, son." Sehun said with a faked smile.

Then, they continued to eat. After they finished eating, Yeri washed the dishes in the kitchen while Sejun played with his toys in the living room. Sehun headed to Chorong's room.

Sehun opened the door when he saw Chorong was sleeping on the bed. He entered the room then he closed the door slowly. Then, he sat on the bed and looked at Chorong's back on him with her bare shoulders.

"Why is she sleeping like this?"

Then, he leaned closer to Chorong and lay down on the bed facing Chorong's back while sticking his elbow. He was about to cover Chorong's bare shoulders when he was tempted to look at Chorong's body. He swallowed his saliva.

"You're the one who seduced me, Chorong. Don't blame me if I can't control my lust."

Then, he hugged Chorong's waist and leaned towards Chorong. He kissed Chorong's hair then he landed his kiss on Chorong's neck as his other hand moved into Chorong's top.

Chorong woke up when she felt a hand touch her body and felt someone kissing her neck. She turned her back when she saw the one was Sehun. She was suprised.

"What are you doing?" Chorong asked.

"Chorong, I'm sorry for that." said Sehun while looking at Chorong.