Ideas PT 1

A/N: These are not edited! These are my first ideas and are not complete at all. These are like from a year ago. The rest will be like this.

Ideas PT 1

Inarizaki manager yells at Atsumu for hitting Riseki in the face with a ball

"You've ruined this training camp for Riseki. It's doesn't help that he's already scared of you all. It's doesn't help that he doesn't feel like he belongs here. It doesn't help that he already is insecure and has anxiety and dislikes himself. YOU ALL TOOK AWAY THE ONE REASON HE WAS HERE! You ruined Riseki's camp by breaking his damn nose. The one reason for him to get better at volleyball and YOU ALL TOOK THAT AWAY! You are horrible senpai and upperclassmen to him! Don't you dare apologize to me! Apologize to him! Go, now!"

Akaashi yelling at Bokuto, mini rant. I have no idea where this came from.

"Shut up, just shut up. I don't want to hear it anymore." Akaashi shoved him and grabbed his shoulder.  "I don't wanna hear any more of these I'm the number five aces and then become sad or depressed. You're not depressed! Get over your damn self and act your fcking age! You're not depressed! YOU ARE SO IMMATURE I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I DEAL WITH YOUR STUPID ASS! YOU NEVER POST ATTENTION WHEN I TUTOR YOU OR AT ALL DURING CLASS. I'm a second-year yet I can do all of the things you can't do academically! YOU DON'T EVER SHUT UP! IT'S ALWAYS AKAAAGHGSHI THIS AND AKAAAAGHSSHHI THAT! THAT'S NOT MY NAME SAY IT RIGHT! OR AT LEAST DO SOMETHING RIGHT OTHER THAN VOLLEYBALL! GET OVER YOUR STUPID DUMBASS SELF AND QUIT SAYING YOU DEPRESSED! DEPRESSED IS ACTING FINE THEN QUESTIONING WHY YOU ARE ALIVE OR IF ANYONE WOULD CARE OR HOW MUCH IT WOULD HURT TO SWALLOW THE PILLS IN THE BOTTLE BEFORE YOU FINALLY DIE! IT'S YOUR BRAIN TELLING YOU TO DROWN YOURSELF IN THE SCHOOL WATER FOUNTAIN OR JUMP OFF THE ROOF JUST TO SEE IF ANYONE WOULD STOP AND TRY TO TALK YOU DOWN. YOU ARE NOT DEPRESSED OR HAVE PANIC ATTACKS THAT SEND YOU TO THE HOSPITAL! You act like a child and are a complete and utter moron. I don't even know why I try with you if you keep thinking I save the day or do everything right. I don't! In the one that depressed. I'm the one that questions why I'm alive out if anyone would try to talk me down from the roof. Yet I still deal with you! The person who thinks I'm a robot with no feeling or emotions or opinions or a burnout phase or a breaking point or any ability there think! I DO H AGE A BREAKING POINT AND I'M AT IT SO DEAL WITH YOURSELF BECAUSE I'M HUMAN TOO YOU KNOW! I have feelings and emotions! I'm not some robot you can beat up and damage! I'm a living breathing human! This also applies to the rest of you! You're words hurt and your intrusiveness is annoying! So just REMEMBER THAT I AM A HUMAN DAMNIT. if it's the last thing you do." 

Akaashi punched Bokuto in the face and walked out of the gym but stopped at the door. "Find a new setter and find a new robot to destroy Bokuto. Besides volleyball, it's the only thing you are good at. To the rest of you, I pity whoever joins this damn club. Friends my ass." With that, he left.

Akaashi on the roof

"I'm falling falling falling. I don't wanna fall anymore. Stop falling falling falling. Please make it so sinking. I'm sinking so fast, so so so so fast, to fast too too fast. I'm dying, stop dying. I don't wanna die. Stop falling falling falling. Stop Falling Falling Falling. STOP FALLING FALLING FALLING. FALLING FALLING FALLING. FALLING FALLING FALLING. I DON'T WANNA FALL I DONT WANNA SINK I DONT WANNA GO SO FAST. Don't wanna die. Stop falling falling falling... I wanna fall, sink, too fast, and die again. Again again again, more more more. Die die die.

Convo between half drunk Tsuki and Goshiki✅

"I was told you had a sweet tooth."

"Yes, my mother added strawberries to everything, miso soup, curry, ice cream, salad, and even chicken wings. It's soooo good tho."