8.) Itzy Bully[8]

Instead of joining them at Jisu's house. I went to the local library just to freshen up my thoughts after what happened this day. I can't believe that Chaeyeon took my virginity and after seeing Yeji like that, it's been a really rough day for me. As I read books, I receive a message from Yeji. 

[[Yeji]]

Hi Seo, I'm really sorry for what I did early, I didn't mean to cross the line. I'm not that kind of person, I was just frustrated after what my boyfriend did to me. Also, I just want to thank you for helping me there. I wish I do something for you, anything! just tell me I will do it for you! I'm really sorry and thank you so much :))) 

After spending my whole day there, As I promise to Chaeryeong, I went to her house earlier than she expected. She's not there yet, but I saw her older sister. I can't look into her eyes after what she did to me, I can't really believe it. I sat in the living area, bring out the book I borrowed to the library and start reading there. She suddenly pats my right shoulder. "You're earlier today huh?" She said to me as she gave me a cup of tea. I felt shivers down my spine as she sat down beside me. "What are you reading?" She asks as she gets closer to me. I can smell her scent, as she rests her hand on my thigh, I directly look at her and I saw her smiling at me. "You're early today so we can be together right?"

I immediately stands up, pack my things up and I was about to go home but suddenly the front door opens and I saw Chaeryeong. "Seo? You're too early? Let's go inside!" She grabs my hand and drags me inside back to the living room.  

"I told him to wait for you here inside, but I think he felt awkward cuz we're alone together,"  Chaeyeon said. Chaeryeong just laughs and she went to her room to change. As I wait for Chaeryeong, her older sister approaches me one more. "Seo?" I just look at her. She kisses my cheek "Nothing, you're really cute" She chuckles and went back to her room. I don't know what should I feel. A few minutes after, Chaeryeong went out and we start to do our study. I told her that I will be not attending tomorrow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's Wednesday morning. I went to the school alone. I saw Ryujin and I want to tell her everything. She turns around and our eyes meet, she just smiles at me and talks to Jisu. 

I rest my head on the table when suddenly someone taps my shoulder. "Seo!" I heard Chaeryeong's voice. "What?" 

"You seems tired?" She asks as she moves her chair beside me. "You want some massage? Haha," She teasingly said. " Ha...ha... so funny" I sarcastically said. "You're so mean, Seo! I'm just trying to lift you up!" She slaps my shoulder and pouts.

The class continues without me even raising my head because all of the professors knew me well

The class continues without me even raising my head because all of the professors knew me well. The reason I attend the school is just for me to continue my scholarship. Attendance is one of the factors.