20.) Favor

"Ryujin...Ryujin...Ryujin...Wake Up!" I heard Lia's voice while shaking me. "Are you okay?!" She added. 

"Is he angry at me? Did we fight?!" I asked Lia.

"What are you talking about?! Who's he? " She curiously asked. "What do you mean? After we talked about bedrooms, you immediately sleep here."

Wait, what the hell happened? Was it all a dream? Did I really confess to Seo?!.

"Ryujin! Hey! Are you okay?! I wake you up because you keep blabbering. I thought you were having a bad dream."   

I immediately hug Lia. "Thank you so much, I was having a really bad dream" I kissed her cheek, and I saw her face turns red. "Ayyiee...you like it do you?" I added. She just cutely frown her face and slap my shoulder. "Everyone is having fun outside, food is also ready."  She added and went out of the room. "Can I sleep with you tonight?" I yelled at her. 

"I'll think about it!" She yelled back.

Gosh, What was that dream, it really scared me, if that happens this vacation will be really awkward. I went back to my room and prepare my clothes when suddenly someone knocks on my door. I immediately open it and its Karina. 

"H-Hi

"H-Hi..."

"H-Hello! T-They're already outside.." I shyly replied.

"O-oh, n-no not that, I'm j-just here if I could ask some favor." She silently replied. 

"S-sure, as long as I can do it, I'll try my best, come in" I replied to her as she went inside the room, she was just standing there respecting my privacy. "Ha-have a sit, I don't bite, Haha"

"T-Thank you..." She silently said as she sits on the chair. 

"S-So what is it?" I asked her.

She looks down as she plays with her finger. "W-well...T-This maybe a-awkward, b-but I think you're the closest to him..."

"Him?"

"..."

"Oh... I see, you mean Min-Hyeong? We're not really close actually"  I replied.

"not him" She silently said

"Hmm...Are you tal-talking about Seo?" I added as she nods her head. "What do you want?" I coldly said. 

This guy, I don't know why this guy suddenly caught most of our attention, there are lot of good  boys in the school but why this guy

"What is it?" I asked again.

"You don't have any relationship w-with him, right? Like you don't like him, right?" She added. I didn't answer back. "I-It's just that I'-I'm starting to like him...A-and I h-have a favor...I j-just wanna know if y-you can help me...S-so w-we can talk?" She shyly said.