15.) Nothing to worry about [15]

Next Morning

RYUJIN POV

I immediately went to Seo's apartment just to see him, you know, when we're in school he's too focused on Aespa, so this is my only chance to spend time with him, piss and tease him about what they did yesterday, and you know, make fun of him too. I'm going to have breakfast with Seo and hear his story about what happened to them. 

As I walk to the street, I saw Yuna jogs. I just pass through her and hope that she doesn't see me. I'm at Seo's house and I notice nothing changes in his front yard, no trash to throw or any garbage, maybe he's still sleeping, but Seo wakes up early morning to study. I slowly open the door and I hear silence, he usually plays some music-jazz type piano, but I only hear silence. 

"Hello? Seo? Are you still asleep?"  I enter the house and I notice nothing changed. What I left yesterday stays the same today. It only means that Seo didn't come home yet.

Hmm...Maybe he's still running outside? Who knows, maybe I should cook breakfast for him?

I went to his kitchen to cook bibimbap. After that, I open his console and start playing alone.

It's been half an hour when I started playing. open his laptop, just to check if he did something this morning. I browse his story, and the last time he opens it was yesterday. I open my phone and saw the last time he was active was last night. I'm starting to get worried so I immediately call him. I can't reach him.  

Did he catch an accident? No, don't think something bad

Did someone snatch his phone?

Is he alright?

Is he okay?

Why is he taking so long? 

I've been stressing out and panicking, I suddenly hear the doorbell ring. "Seo!"  As I run towards the door, I can feel how tension escapes my body.  I immediately open the door smiling but it's not what I'm expecting.

"Good Morning Oppa~!"  Yuna is smiling in front of me holding a bag of food. "R-Ryujin-unnie?!" She added with surprise. 

"Y-Yuna, W-what are you doing here?" I ask her

"I should be the one asking you that! What are you doing here?!"  She furiously said. She immediately enters the house, she saw the food I cook earlier. She looks at me. "

Are guys living with each other?!" She added 

"C-can we stop talking about this for now?" 

"No! You should explain what is happening between you two!" 

"Seo didn't come home today! I'm starting to get worried!"

She took out her phone and start dialing.

"Who are you calling?"

"I'm calling the police!" She starts to get panic. I remember that he left his phone yesterday, 

"Aespa Karina!" I loudly said. Yuna looks at me. "The production team!" She added

I grab the phone he left yesterday, and I saw the missed call. The phone rings and she's ending the call. 

"Why she won't take the call?!" Both Yuna and I start to get panic. I look at Yuna and she starts crying. "I have a friend, he's been missing yesterday...my friend has been calling him since this morning but he's not answering!" 

I copy Karina's phone number and call her. She picks up the phone. "Hello?" She softly said.

"WHERE IS HE? WHERE IS SEO?!" I yelled at her.