16.) Okay

"Ningning chuckles and both of us went to the BPS-C1 classroom, the production classroom to continue the stuff we left behind."

2 days from now, the event will start. The production team needs to speed and with that, we start working overtime. As we are short in male members of the production team, I was the key member and with that, I stayed up most of the time. 

It's already midnight, most of the members have already gone home but we're not yet finished so I stay up.

"Karina, I'll go now," Winter said as she went out of the room. I saw Winter pouts at me, and then Karina frown at her. "See yaa, hihi" Winter teased her before closing the door.

It's pretty awkward, it's only me and Karina in the production room. The room was dead silent, all I can hear is paper rumbling, the things I need to carry. It's been like this for 5 minutes. I saw Karina wearing her earphone. I understand that. I heard someone knocks on the door. 

"Hi Seo, we just finish our practice

"Hi Seo, we just finish our practice. Are we going to go home together? It's pretty dark now you know..." 

"I'm already done my task, Maybe..." I glance at Karina and I know she's eavesdropping. 

Yuna smiles at me. "Have you eaten yet? You wanna go outside together?" She added. I accept Yuna's invitation. I went out of the room leaving Karina alone, as we walked outside the school I saw a coffee shop. "Oppa...Do you think it's okay for Karina to be left alone there?" She asked me.

"I'm just worried about you going home alone"

"Nope, I'm fine Oppa! I can go home alone. By the way, Oppa, are you sick? Your face looks red"

"Really? maybe it's just because it's too cold?"

"Is that so? I'll go now!" She lively said and then bids a farewell. I went to the nearby coffee shop. I bought two cups of cold coffee and a donut and went back to the room, as soon as I open the door, I saw Karina yawning, her eyes went big as she saw me. She immediately wears her earphone back and continues working. 

I put the coffee in front of her and a box of donuts. She looked at me confusedly as she remove her earphone. "What's this?" 

"My treat..."

"I don't need it," She said but I know both of us are sleepy.

"Nah, It's Yuna's treat" I know she will decline it if it's mine.

"Hmm...I see, I'll thank her tomorrow" She added. Since I finish my work, I sat beside her and help her to finish her task.

It's pretty awkward to be seated beside her but not talking to each other, after what we did, It's so awkward. 

"I'm sorry..." I silently said. She removes her earphone. "Huh? You talking to me?"

I nod my head. "Yeah, sorry...sorry for what I did" I nervously said. I saw her frown as her cheeks turns red. She just nod her head and continue doing her work. I've been awake for 2 days straight and coffee is not effective to me anymore. My head starts to get dizzy and the coffee makes it worse.