5

The next three contestants were Ezekiel, Cody, and Eva. In all honesty, I'm not to worried about Ezekiel or Cody. I'm actually convinced Ezekiel has never been in the outside world a day in his life. No really, it seems like he's never even talked to a person before. I don't really like Cody much. He's only been here for five minutes and has already flirted with literally every girl here, it's quite creepy. Now Eva, that is someone I do not want to mess with. Not only is she ripped, she's also intimidating and not very welcoming. I'd like to be on a team with her because I think we can win with her, however, I wouldn't want to go toe go toe! One look from her, and it's over for me.

"Wooooooooooohooooooooooooo! Chris! What's happenin'?!" The next contestant exclaims. "This is awesome! Woooooohoooo!"

"Owen! Welcome!" Chris says with a smile.

To his surprise, Owen hugs him and practically squishes him in his arms.

"Awesome to be here, man! Man, this is so..."

"Awesome?" I finish for him.

"Yes! Awesome, woohoo! Are you going to be on my team?"

"I sure hope so," I answer with an awkward smile.

He's super sweet, don't get me wrong, but he's just so... Loud... But nice. I can tell he's a positive person, which is great, but I know there will be times where I don't want positive, sometimes I'll need quiet. I don't know, we'll see how it goes.

"And here comes Courtney," Chris says.

Courtney arrives and waves at all of us. I wave back kindly. Chris gives her a hand and helps her off the boat.

"Thanks," she says. "Hi, you must be the other contestants. It's really nice to meet you all."

"Hi! I'm Mali... bu, bu, bu-who is that?"

I was introducing myself when someone catches my attention. Not just a someone, the hottest humanbeing I've ever seen in my life. Move over Duncan, I've found the real hottie of the competition. All the girls, including myself, rush forward to meet the actual God.

"He's hot," Lindsay gushes.

"You can say that again," I say feeling as though I'm going to melt.

"He's not so great," Duncan scoffs.

"Everyone, this is Justin. Welcome to Total Drama Island," Chris introduces and he and Justin fist pump.

"Thanks, Chris. This is great."

Even his voice is sexy.

"Just so you know, we picked you based entirely on looks," Chris explains.

"I can deal with that," Justin says and he walks over to us.

As he passes, we make eye contact and he smiles that perfect smile with those perfect teeth. I'd pass out if we weren't on national television. I know if Warner were here, he'd piss his pants.

"I like your shoes," he compliments me.

He has perfect taste, too!

"Thanks, I like your face," I tell him, and he winks at me.

He's so hot!

"Hey everyone, Izzy!" Chris introduces.

Thank goodness she's the last contestant. I think I'm all out of smiles. I like meeting people, but this is a competition. And I know what you're thinking, 'but weren't you just flirting with Justin?' That may be true, but it was a moment of weakness. Something we all go through, so don't judge me!