Chapter 3- Yelena

Natasha and I were in Budapest

Natasha and I were in Budapest. We got off a train station and stepped inside an apartment complex. Natasha's hair was in a French braid while mine was in a half up half down Dutch braid. We walk through the hallway and look up to see a few people moving about in the apartment.

We made our way through a quiet street. We approach an old fashioned elevator, the doors open and we step inside. It takes us up to a room and we walk inside. Natasha kneels down and opens two small little doors in the wall. She feels around inside and takes out a gun. She places it behind her belt and as I stood behind her, she walks up to a door.

As Natasha tried to quietly unlock the door, we hear a woman's voice come through the apartment. "I know you're out there." The woman's voice says.

"I know you know we're out here." Natasha says. She takes out her gun and we cautiously enter the room.

"Then why are you skulking about like it's a minefield?" The woman asks. She had a Russian accent.

"'Cause I don't know if I can trust you." Natasha says.

The woman chuckles. "Funny, I was going to say the same thing."

"So, we gonna talk like grown-ups?" Natasha asks as we scan the rooms, looking for the woman. We find a young pretty blonde woman who looked to be in her late 20's in the living room and she and Natasha both point their guns at each other.

"Is that what we are?" The woman asks. She looks at me. "What is she doing here?"

"She's just a friend." Natasha answers. Natasha walks closer to the woman but the woman steps back into the kitchen. I try to follow Natasha but she looks at me. "Stay back."

"Put it down before I make you." The woman threatens. I slowly follow them into the kitchen and stood by the door.

"You put yours down." Natasha says. The woman almost trips over something as she walks backwards. "Watch your step." Once Natasha and the woman stop walking, I gasp when they both grab for each other's guns.