Chapter 3

Justice P.O.V- Me and Ahnese were getting ready to slide to "Club X" tonight. I was wearing some white high waisted pants, a Moschino - Sheer Chiffon Blouse with Gold Chain Triim, my Giuseppe Zanotti - Patent Leather High-Top Sneakers adn my gold chunky chain . Ahnese was wearinng some black high waisted paint, with a black studded bustier, with some Michael Kors sandals. Ahnese was like fine asf no lie.

"Niecy let's take a picture for the gram." I said to her as I sat on her back. I started bouncing up and down on her. She didnt move so I licked he face.

"Justice you a lesbian I swear did my brother not lay the pipe right or something." She said. My mouth dropped open so fast. She looked back and statrted laughing. I didn't seee shit funny with what she said.

"FYI your brother laid that pipe very well he had me forgetting that my daddy was Jermaine Kelly. I called your brother daddy every single night matter of fact your brother was knee deep in my box baby. Girl he could put it places I didn't even know exsisted. Girl your brother gave me them long deep strokes. He laid that pipe-." I was cut off by Niecy.

"Ewwww Justice shut the fuck up that's nasty nobody wanna here about my brother microscopic sized d*ck!" She yelled. I died laughing.

"But it's not little it's actually big." I responded to her. She glared at me if looks could kill I would be in hell.

"Justice you finna make me vomint." She said.

I licked her forehead. She looked like she was finna beat my ass. I just laughed and walked over to my closet to get my clutch. I put my pink GLOCK-40 in my clutch and my pocket knife in my shoe. One thing my daddy taught me when I was younger was to always stay strapped and protect my family. I looked at the last picture I took of my daddy and began to cry. I wiped my tears and walked back into my room to take this pick with Ahnese.

"Come on Niecy lets take this pic." I said. She looked at me and rolled her eyes

"Niecy roll your eyes again imma knock them out your sockets." I said to said.

She started laughing but I didn't find shit funny. She walked over to me and kissed my cheek and we start taking pictures for Insta.I picked the one I like the best and posted it. M$_J.Kelly- Me and my NiecyBae finna slide to "Club X". Who finna slide wit us? #weslayingthesehoes#tocute#glogang#ClubX#goldgang.

My mama came in the room why we was taking pictures and started twerking. I gave Niecy my phone and started twerking with my mama. I mean my mama booty was fat no wonder my daddy wanted that so bad. I thanked God for all that cake my mama got because she passed all the cake down to me.

" You betta get it Ms.Lavi"Niecy yelled while me and my mama was twerking.
My mom is one of those cool moms. She my best friend but she Dont let me forget she my mama any day. Ya'll make think my mama old but she not my mama only 36 she had me when she was 19 and my daddy was 21. My daddy is an old man now I say. When me and my mama finished twerking I posted it to Insta.

M$_J.Kelly- Y'all mamas can't do what my mama do!!#ms .Lavi#yallmamasdontgotnothingonmine#shemybestfriend#imherace

"Where y'all going?" My mama asked.

" We going to Club X mama." I responded.

"Mhmmm y'all probably gonna sneak over some Lil boy house." She said.

Me and Niecy died laughing. My mama always think we tryna sneak.

"No mama we really gonna go to Club X." I told her.

She was looking at my face looking for any facial expression to tell her that I'm lying.

"Aight baby I trust you. Your lil ass better be in this house before three that's all I know or I'm going to club your ass Christiana." She said calling me by my middle name.