Chapter 4

Royal P.O.V.- Royal Gang was in full affect tonight. We had bottles on top of bottles and "Club X" was full of bad bitches. We was just chilling in V.I.P drinking and watching everyone at the bottom of the club on the dance floor. That's when I saw the girl from early come in with Ace's sister. I got happy on the slick cause I'm not finna look like no puppy dog running up after a female. I had went back to my seat and started smoking my hooka I felt live as fuck. That's when I heard the DJ announce a BBE challenge me being the nigga that I am jumped up and watch all that ass popping and dropping. It was all kind of ass on the floor. I was watching all them girls shake they ass to the beat like it was no tomorrow. That's when I saw the girl from early and her squad get on the dance floor. I guessed they save the best for last. When they started bouncing they ass to the beat I kept my eyes on her ass. Every pop,drop,dip,and bounce her ass was round. I couldn't wait to cup it in my hands. I thought they were going to finish basic. But when the girl from earlier hit that split and bounced her ass matching the beat exactly with out missing anything I knew she had to be mine. Afterwards I just watched her and her girls drink and turn up.I don't know why they didn't come up here Khalid and Ace was up here so they could of got up here easily. I wanted to get closer to her so I told Big E, Sire, and D to go get her and her girls.

"Big E ." I yelled at him over the music as I waved him over.

"What Royal?" He asked

"Can you,Sire, and D go get them three girls down there?" I asked him. He looked at me and shook his head

He walked over to them and they walked down the stairs to go get the girls. When they got up there the Girl from early glanced at everyone and went back to dancing.

"Do y'all here that ?"Juelz asked.

" What we supposed to be hearing nigga? Andre asked.

"Silence cause the barking bitch ain't barking." Juelz said. Only Silva and Gold laughed but I mugged the fuck it of him you thought he would've learn the first time. I watched shawty take something out her clutch when Andre pushed her on the couch and held her. down.

"Nah Andre let the Lil barking bitch up." Juelz yelled over the music.

"If I get up yo punk ass gonna get cut. Yo no dick having ass nigga." She yelled back.

" I do have a dick remember it was in your mouth last night." He yelled. I saw shawty push Andre off of her and threw a knife at Juelz head. It grazed his ear and landed in the wall. His ass had it coming for him so I didn't even trip on shawty. Juelz needed to learn not to fuck with feamles . Juelz was bleeding a little bit and the graze in his ear was deep. So I sent Diamond to go fix that shit. I took this as an opportunity To go talk to shawty

"Wassup ma." I said. She had some sexy ass lips. Her lips looked so good and she look liked she could put that mouth to work.

"First of all Mr. I think I can pull everything in the club my name ain't ma." She responded to me.I smirked at her. I like them feisty but that Lil attitude she had I'll break that out her Lil cute ass one or two ways .

I was going to respond to her when my loud ass brother came back yelling. I walked back other to the boys.

"Them niggas are some fucking idiots!" He yelled.

"Who Juelz?" I asked him confused.

" Them Infantry Niggas." He said.

I sighed and rubbed my hands over my face. We can never fucking chill and have a good time with any mother fuckers ruining shit.

"I don't think anything is going to pop off tonight. They might just be here to chill." Diamond said.

I looked at Diamond like she had three heads. She threw her hands up in surrender. I looked back at shawty and saw she looked alerted. I turned my head to tell Diamond to do something when Ace walked over to us.