Chapter 7

Justice P.O.V- Beep.Beep.Beep. This hospital monitor thing kept beeping and it was irritating the fuck out of me. I hate hospitals. They smell like death, old folk, and sanitary stuff. The only reason why I'm here is because Juelz told me to come sit at the hospital with Royal. Right now Royal was sleeping I hope.

He looked so peaceful when he sleeps. But I knew that wouldn't last long. His ass would soon wake up bull shitting. I can already hear his mouth. He has been in this hospital for three days and I just found out yesterday. I came up here as fast as I can because I hated to end and argument on bad terms.

But he was being petty and childish over something so small. It didn't even have to lead to that. This boy almost left this earth and it scared me. I was about to turn over and take a nap when I heard him groan out from pain. I looked at him before getting up and walking to his bed. He looked at me before smiling. I just mugged him like you laid up in a hospital bed and you trying to smile at somebody.

"What you doing here ma?" He asked licking his lips. He needed some damn Crisco for em cause they was on the crusty side.

"I came to check on your dumbass." I said with a straight face.

"Oh so you was thinking bout a nigga?" He asked smirking.

"Hell nah I just hate ending arguments on bad terms and Juelz told me to come up here with you." I said looking at him his facial expression was priceless.

"Oh." He said plainly.

"What exactly happened?" I asked him

"Ryker."  He said deadly making me tense and want to know more information.

"Ryker Who?" I asked.

"Miller Why?" He asked me concerned. That's the Ryker I know he a snake in the grass.

"Oh nothing I thought I knew him." I said lying not looking at his face.

"You sure ma you look a Lil pale?" He asked me.

"Um yeah I'm positive ." I said looking at my phone.

"You look good today ma." He said licking his lips again.

"Thanks and you look ehh." I said smirking at him.

"You not right." He said chuckling.

"Tell me something about yourself." He said scrolling on his phone.

"What you want to know?" I asked looking at my phone.

"Anything." He said looking at me.

"My name is Ju-Ju,I'm 17, I was born in April, My favorite movie is Poetic Justice( A/N Tupac Is Bae forever), my favorite song is Teach me how to love by Musiq Soulchild, my favorite color is gold,im a hustler and I'm the only child." I said to him.

"That's dope." He said looking at me.

"What about you?" I asked him.

"Well my name is Royal, I'm 19, I was born in December, my favorite movie is Friday,my favorite song is H-Town knocking them boots, my favorite color is black, I'm a hustler and I'm not the only child my daddy was a ho." He said chucking making me laugh.

"Why he had to be a ho?" I asked chuckling.

"He got 4 baby mamas and 6 kids. He slept with god knows how many females he slept with before he made his first child."  He said looking at me serious.

"Your dad must be fine asf then." I said as a joke. He mugged me.

"Aye take it as a compliment cause if it wasn't for ya daddy god only knows what you would probably look like."I said looking at him.