Chapter 10

Justice P.O.V

BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!Royal's alarm clock blared through the room. I had but the dismiss button to the alarm. I looked at Royal and he looked like he was sleeping peacefully. I let him sleep a little longer. I got up took my shower and got dressed.

"Royal get up." I said shaking him. He groaned before he finally got up and went to get ready. I walked down the hall to Emerald's room to get him up. To my surprise he was up watching tv but he wasn't ready.

"Emerald gone head and get ready."I said to him. He nodded his head as he went into the bathroom. I walked down stairs and started breakfast. I decided on shrimp and grits with sausage. I can throw down in the kitchen. I heard the front door open so I grabbed for the gun Royal keep under the sink. He doesn't know that I know it's there. I walked around the corner and pointed it to who ever was coming in. I wasn't even looking to recognize nobody's face. I was finna pull the trigger when the person lifted up there head. I sighed in relief as I saw it was just Juelz.

"Boy knock next time I was finna put a hot one in ya ass." I said walking back in to the kitchen.

"You wasn't finna do shitttt niggaaa."Juelz said coming into the kitchen. I really despise him sometimes. I took the fruit salad out of the fridge that I made last night and out it on the bar. I started plating the food and then I Sat them down at the table. As soon I Sat the plates down the boys came down. Royal was looking good asf.

"Justice this look good asf."Emerald said.

"Guhhh how you en know how to make Shrimp and grits?"Juelz asked

"My mom is from Nawlins boy."I said to him. My mama was born and raised in New Orleans. My grandma is Creole and my grandpa is Hispanic.

"Awwwww shiiitt y'all might be related." Emerald said laughing. I have him a death glare and he stopped laughing. We finished eating and I cleaned up before we left.

I had to drive all the way to Orlando to drop them off and that's a whole 3 hours and sum. I really wasn't feeling the drive but I was going to do it anyway. We got in the car and we were leaving at 6:30 because they had a flight at 12.

We were quiet as we went down the road. That's when K.Michelle's Mindful came on and I turned it all the way up. I was killing it and having fun messing with the boys. Next thang I know Royal just upped and turned my shit. He turned it to Wicked and they were fine but I was ready to turn that trash shit. I decided to turn it to a classic I know we all would be lit to. Tupac's Hail Mary blasted through my speakers and we all rapped along no hesitation.

We finally got to the airport 2 hours later and I was tieedd. I was still wondering why they didn't fly out of Miami but aye I wasn't asking questions. I parked the car and helped them get there bags. My arms was sore asf once we actually got into the Airport. It was like these niggas had packed gold or some shit.