Chapter 2: His Life

"Good morning, Mr.Takumi"
The employees chorused in greeting him. He just smiled in reply and continue to his office.

"Good morning,Mom" He greeted his mom as soon as he entered.

"Youre late again, Mr. Tadashi Takumi"

"You know me already,Mom. At least I came." He replied to his Mom who scolded him for being late AGAIN.

The two started working in thier own tables silently. The only sound in the room is thier fingers tapping each letters in thier keyboards.

"Good morning. Am I late?"

"Yes,Dad. Youre almost 2 hours late" He jokingly scolded his father.

"Where have you been?"

"Well....... I just.... Just made some reservations for.... For our lunch?" His father scratched his head.

Tadashi chuckled and his mother smiled.

"Aww...Hon,youre so thoughtful." Tadashi said in a girlish tone.

"Anything for you, Hon." His Dad said riding his joke.

"I love you, Hon."

"I love you too" Then send flying kisses to each other and leaving his Mom in an not-so amused expression, having them laugh so hard.

"Hey, Im not like that!!" His Mom retorted and tossed them some trashed paper. The two boys laughed so hard that made his Mom pout.

They laughed as the time passed away, nearing to lunch.

They organized thier things and leave the office, rushed to the parking lot.

" Oops! Not so fast, my boy" His Dad stopped him from getting into thier car.

" Whats the ruckus, Dad?" He impatiently asked

Instead of answering him, his Dad tossed some keys, drive off while shouting.

" YOUR MOM ARRANGED YOU TO HAVE LUNCH WITH SOME DAUGHTER OF OUR BUSINESS PARTNER!!! GOOD LUCK!!!"

"MOM!!!!!" He shouted in frustration.

While nearing to a car, he recieved some messages from his dad.

| She is waiting at ***** restaurant. Caio! I gotta impress your mom. Good luck, dude |

He laughed at his Dad foolishness and drive off to Bench store to buy some clothes then went straight to the said restaurant.

" Tadashi!! Here!!" A girl in peach and orange cocktail dress waved to him.

" Yumi??" He questioned as he came nearing.

" Yup.. How's my ugly bestfriend??" She stand up and hug him.

" Its great to see you again!!!" He said as soon as they broked thier hug.

" Yah!! By the way, you didnt called me to fetch you at the airport.."

" I wouldn't bother my busy bestfriend just to fetch me.." She shook off the idea.

" You were never a bother to me, Yumi." He sincerely said and then thier food came.

They eated while talking about thier lives especially Yumi who have been to France for a vacation.

" Yumi...."

"Hmm.."

" Do you...... Umm.." He hesitated

"Do you?" She stares at him making him sweat cold.

" Do you..... Do you still visit Petty?"

" Yup.." They returned eating.

' Your such a coward, Tadashi... Such a coward!!! Do you have a boyfriend already?? You should have asked her.. How hard is that?'

" Yeah, how hard is that..." He blurted out of blue.

"How hard is what?" Yumi asked him, locking her gaze on his

"N-n-n-nothing.... " He stuttered due to nervousness.

"Hmm.... Okay!! by the way, let's go." Yumi stood up and got her bag while Tadashi heaved a relieved sigh then joined Yumi out of the restaurant.

They went to the parking lot and went inside of Tadashi's car.

"Hey Tadashi, Have you already brought your things?" Yumi started the conversation

"What things?" Tadashi replied aking

"Things for school, Dimwit!! Like hello!! We are entering High school!!" Yumi shouted near to Tadashi's ear.

"Yah!!! You're so loud and no need to shout ok??" Tadashi scolded

"Hai..Hai.." Yumi mockingly apologized

" And also the answer to your question is no.."

"What question?" Yumi curiously asked.

"Things for school.." He said, straight forward and eyes lock on the road. " Do you wanna buy??" He asked the suddenly silent Yumi

"Really?" He feel the quick change of demeanor on Yumi and she suddenly felt so hyper.

"Why not?" He said, smiling at the success of making Yumi glad.

"But.... " The look from a while came back to Yumi.

" What's the prob??" Tadashi worriedly asked.

"I dont have my money... WAAH!!! Huhuhuhuhhuhu" She said, almost crying because of her, ruining thier plan.

"It's okay. I can lend you some.."

"Really???" Her face lit up.

"Sure. just dont make that face again. It does not suit you." He joked her making her pout and him, laugh.

" Let's Go?"

"HAI!!!!!!!!" YUmi shouted in happiness while Tadashi made a quick U-Turn.

"OFF TO THE MALL!!!!!" They both howl.