Chapter 1~Electric Boy

I'm magical. No, really. I am magical. Nobody else is. But my kind of magic is bad magic. It's not a quirk..it's different I'm not sure it just..quirks are supposed to help I hurt things. I kill things, I remove light. And when I do create things, I create darkness. But at least if someone tries to use a quirk on me , it won't work on me. But it's crappy knowing you create darkness and despair wherever you go. I sigh, I live alone, despite being a junior in high school. I killed my parents when I was little and couldn't control my power, and then o brainwashed the cops into letting me stay. I'm a great person! I drag myself out of bed, get dressed and head to school. I stop on the way there and create my custom wreath of black roses and purple thorns around my head, with magic of course. I walk to my locker which is right by the seniors. Lucky me. I grab my books, hoping to escape Bakugou and his thugs, no such luck.

"Where are you going, freak? We didn't even talk" 'talk' means beat me up for breaking up with him and being a freak. He grabs my wrist, sending a jolt of pain up my arm from my cuts. I try to pull my arm away by tightening his grip. I cry out. I don't mean to but I get in his mind and make him let go of me. Then I make some thorns and sorta cut him. I run to class. Boring ass always. Lunch! Yay. Another day of sitting alone and getting ridiculed by the mean girls and their boyfriends. Great. But today was different, instead of getting tripped on my way to the table in the corner, I noticed all the girls crowded around a boy, even the ones with boyfriends. Sluts. All of them. Then I see the boy. He makes the air feel supercharged...electric. He's got golden hair that had a black streak that looked like a lighting bolt falling over his freckled cheek...and his eyes...I wonder if he's single. wait. Hold up. What am I doing. Even if he was, I would hurt him. And he won't be single much longer. 3...2...1 I look back at electric boy and see Akane, the slut of the school, kissing him. What can I say? I am magical. I shake my head. And to my surprise I see electric boy pull away from Akane and walk towards me...? I ignore it, knowing that there are a bunch more girls behind me. I sit down. And electric boy sits next to me.

"I'm Denki Kaminari, and I think you are drop dead gorgeous." His voice is low and sexy. Damn! Why was he so perfect? Why are you here? I usually repel people. Why do you have this effect on me? Then I notice his outstretched hand and shake it "Y/ n M/N L/N..." I sigh "and I don't do friends" it's not true. Oh what I would give for a friend. I watch a piece of hair fall into my face and Electric Boy, or should I say Denki Kaminari tuck it behind my ear. My ears are hot as Electric Boy. I stand up "I'm not falling under your spell, Kaminari. So stop. I know it's an act. I'm just the girl who fucks up everything! Just go." I walk away from electric boy. He's so annoying! But maybe he was... I wonder if...no. nobody would want to be friends with a weirdo like me...would they? 

(A/N I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS TEN OKAY. IM POSTING THIS IRONICALLY. IF YOU LIKE IT THEN GREAT BUT UM...YEAH)