1D Dirty Imagines

a/n: hello lovlies! If youre reading this thanks you! I will do personal ones! Just message me:) I'll try to update as much as possible. Thank you bye:)

---------------------------------------

Anniversary Surprise

You were shopping with your boyfriend, Louis, for your anniversary. You have been dating for 2 years now and haven't had sex yet. You guys wanted to wait and you finally thought you were ready. You took your phone out and checked the time. "boo bear... Its getting late" you yawned. "don't you dare get tired were not done here" he growled and picked you up and went to the car. You squirmed around a bit "I'm tired!"

"I don't care" Louis whispered "I have a surprise for my little princess" he winked. You sighed "fine". You took a sip of your coke and rubbed your eyes to try to stay awake "only for a bit". He placed you in the truck and shut the door then ran to the other side of the truck and got in. A smirk played on his lips as he drove to his flat. It was already midnight and you groaned "Can't this wait till tomorrow!". "No!" He went inside, carrying you and smirked. He looked up and Harry was there, on his phone. "Shit! Harry! Get out" Louis glared at him. Harry just shook his head while smiling "it's your anniversary and I brought cake!" He shouted happily. "OH LOOK CAKE!" You said nervously and ran to the kitchen trying to act busy. Yes you were excited for your first time but you were scared! You got a piece of cake and walked back out into the living room, just to see two naked boys standing out there. Your mouth dropped and you dropped your plate which made cake get all over your shirt. "Damn..." You mumbled. Harry walked over to you and smirked "here. Lets get that dirty shirt off you." He slid it off and you tried desperately to grab it but Harry had threw it all the way across the room. Harry held your shoulders to keep you in place as Louis reached around you and unclipped your bra. Harry ripped it off and you were standing shirtless. You blushed. You tried covering your chest with your arms but Harry pinned you against the wall, holding your arms. You closed your eyes hoping you would wake up but no chance. Shit. You felt, with a swift movement, your pants being taken off followed by your thong. You breathed heavily and nervously as you soon felt a sudden, sharp pain in your stomach an you whimpered. You heard a faint moan and opened your eyes to see a moaning Louis who was thrusting slowly. You just realized what happened and all of a sudden the pain hit you. You screamed a bit in pain but it all soon turned to pleasure. Lou smirked when he realized that you were enjoying it. He thrusted harder and harder. "Fuck!!!" You moaned loudly and threw your head back. You didn't feel any more pain until you felt something jam into your ass and you whimpered again, while you started tearing up. You looked over your shoulder to see a smirking Harry. "No!" You screamed but Harry ignored and thrusted hard. You felt your knees get weak and a knot in your stomach. You moaned loudly as you came hard all over Louis' dick. You felt Harry cum inside you, soon followed by Louis. They pulled out at the same time and you groaned. You collapsed on the couch "best anniversary ever" you gasped for breath and closed your eyes. You just remembered how tired you were. Louis kissed your forehead and whispered "goodnight my little angle." as you drifted off to sleep.