From snuggling to fucking

It was the day for Liam and I to have our own personal day. All the other boys are off doing their own thing for the day and me and Liam decided to just stay home and cuddle and watch Disney movies. We could never do that often because he was always so busy but this weekend we had to ourselves. I pulled on some baggy swestpants and one of Liam's shirts that were huge on me but i didnt care. I dont know how this boy is so perfect but he is and i love him to death. I skipped downstairs and pounced on Liam who was laying down on the couch. I kissed him "finally we have some time together" he smiled his perfect smile "i know baby. I've been waiting for this for ages" I laughed and got up then sat down in front of the movies, trying to pick one. "what do you wanna watch?" I glanced at him and realized he wasn't wearing a shirt. I moaned slightly. Fuck he was so hot i could ride the Payne train for days. I laughed a little at my joke and he just stared at me "you ok baby?" I nodded "uhh yeah" i laughed, embarrassed. I finally found my favorite movie, Monsters Inc. I ran to the tv and put the movie in. Liam stood up and grabbed me and took me to the couch and laid down with me in his arms. His shirt on me was riding up so i could his toned abs against my bare back. I shivered from the feeling and he smirked. Suddenly, he pushed me down and whispered "we havent fucked in forever you really think i wouldnt take these few days to fuck you like crazy" he smirked. I blushed and bit my lip. He slid his pajama pants down so he was just in his boxers. I smirked "fine but I'm on top" i pushed him down on the couch and stood up. I shut the tv off and stood on front of him. I took his shirt off me and then took my pants and underwear off. He stared at me as i smirked and stepped closer to him. "the boxers. Take them off." He did so and I got on my knees then licked up his shaft. His moans gave me chills and I suddenly took in as much as i could without choking. It wasn't very effective though. I only got a few inches in but he still moaned and I smirked. I started deep throating him and he moaned louder. I did it until he was hard then crawled up onto his lap. I sat on his dick slowly and we both moaned at the same time. I started riding him like mad, forcing another inch in every time I went down. I screamed when he started thrusting up, going deeper and deeper. I clawed at his chest and came hard. He came right after me and i moaned loudly, throwing my head back. "fuck that was so good" he moaned and i nodded in agreement and stood up. "i love you so much, Liam." He smiled cutely "i love your more." He said. We spent the rest of the day cuddling and watching movies.