Flirting and fucking

Dedicated to onedirectionr (Name unknown)

---------------------------------------------------------------

You and harry have always been best mates. A little flirty at some times. Sometimes not. One day he was a bit drunk and being more touchy feely than flirty. He smiled "Hey sexy." you sighed as he kept feeling you up. "stop harry" you glared at him and turned up your music. He kissed your neck and you shivered. "Your'e a cutie" he chuckled. you ignored him  and kept scrolling through your instagram. he grabbed your boob and you moaned. he smirked at the opportunity and pounced on you, making you drop your phone. he pulled your clothes off quickly and did the same to himself. he instantly slid in making you squirm "Harry you drunk bastard" you sighed as he fucked you hard, making you scream. you came hard as he did making you tense up. he pulled out and laid down. "I hate you" you breathed out. "No you don't" he chuckled and fell asleep (he actually passed out) you sighed and groaned as you got up and took a shower. you dried off and went to your bed. Harry cuddled up to you and you sighed as you hesitantly cuddled back.

A/N: COMPLETE AND UTTER SHIT THIS IS I'M SORRY LOVE YOU.