I Want Dessert First

Dedicated to Sydney (:

---------------------

I was cooking dinner for Harry's birthday. We have been dating for a year and we were in love. I was trying to make it a surprise but that didn't help. Harry kept bugging me and i finally gave in and said "im just making dinner" he wrapped his arms around my waist, sneaking one hand up my dress. That sneaky bastard. "i want dessert first" he whispered sexually and played with the hem of my panties, pulling them down slightly. I shook my head but he shut the stove off "sex on the table right here right now... Pleaseee?" He begged. I bit my lip and nodded, unable to handle myself. I pulled my strapless dress down over my boobs and pulled it up at the bottom so all the goods were exposed. He just stared as i slid my panties down and kicked them on the floor. Before i knew it, his clothes were on the floor and he was hard. I spread my legs "dont make me wait" and he definitely didnt. He slid in suddenly and started thrusting, making me scream suddeness and he moaned loudly. He gradually went harder and harder, faster and faster, till the whole table was shaking. I came multiple times until he finally reached orgasm. I moaned loudly "oh yes harry.. Cum inside me" i got chills from the feeling. "happy birthday baby" i said and kissed him.

A/N: ok it's 4 AM and im still writing. YOU'RE WELCOME. Anyways i still love you. Goodnight for me. MMWWAAHH