stress relief

A/N: This is a long over due request. Adrianna didn't put the name of which boy she wanted for me to do so I'll just put Louis.. Yeah? good? mmkay. There was also no plot so I need to make one up. Sorry this is shitty.. :(

Dedicated to Adrianna

---------------------------------

Louis has been really stressed out lately. Drinking and smoking have been his only stress relief. You felt really bad. All the fans we're breaking up yours and his relationship which wasn't helping him at all all. On his only day off for that week, he was sitting on the porch with tears rolling down his cheeks with a beer with one hand and his phone in the other. You could see from the sliding glass door he was scrolling through the hate feed of you guy's relationship. The more he scrolled the harder he cried. You couldn't take this anymore. You walked into the porch and took his phone away, throwing it inside onto the couch. You took his beer and put it on the ground then straddled him. He looked at you with pain in his eyes and you looked at each other for a good 3 minutes. You kissed him passionately and whispered "Don't cry. The fans are wrong. I love you. You're perfect." He smiled weakly and kissed back. "You're too stressed." You whispered and he nodded. "It's all this work and having to deal with the fans and not to mention we haven't fucked in months and I've been having serious thoughts about fucking Harry because you wouldn't do anything" he muttered. you sighed "Do you want to baby?" He nodded eagerly and picked you up, throwing you on the couch roughly. You groaned and by the time you sat up he already had his clothes off and you bit your lip at the sight in front of you. "take off your clothes" He muttered loudly as he started jerking himself off. You quick;y took your shirt off and as you were attempting to unhook your bra he pounced on you and literally ripped it off "I can't wait any longer" he groaned loud. He tore your tight jeans off and kissed you roughly as he forced himself in, not letting you get adjusted. You moaned loud, almost a scream as he started thrusting. "FUCK LOUIS" you tried pushing him off from slight pain but he kept going. Pain slowly turned to pleasure and your body tensed up in pleasure. It's been so long since you guys did this. Louis grunted going harder. "F-faster" you stuttered to him and he sped up, listening to your request. You moaned loudly and even louder when he slid all the way in. "Fuck Louis your fucking cock oh my- ah - GOD!" you screamed. He smirked "your'e so hot" He shuttered and started cumming deep inside you. You moan loudly and start cumming too and lay back, limp "fuck babe i missed this" you huffed out.