Trapped

[continuation of "Tag You're It."]
WARNING: gore; blood, murder.

"(y/n)... (y/n)... can you hear me? (y/n), can you hear me?" Her eyes flickers slowly, eyebrows furrowed adjusting from the light. She tries to cover her eyes but couldn't because she felt her arms heavy.

"(y/n) can you see me?... (y/n)." The voice says again much clearer this time. She slowly turns to her right trying to still get use to her vision.

(y/n) opens her mouth but not a word came out, she tries to speak but could only make sounds. Her throat felt dry. She looks at the glass pitcher filled with water hoping that the person gets the hint.

She saw (y/n) and immediately poured her a glass, she held her head up and tilt the glass to her. (y/n) drinks the water fast as she never feltso thirsty in her entire life.

She lay back down on her bed letting out a relief exhale, her throat has now felt cool. Her eyes are glued to the grey cement ceiling. Until she spoke.

"Can you speak now?" She asks, (y/n) looks at her and opened her mouth with no luck she still couldn't. "Looks like the cold really got into you."

(y/n) got confused, cold? What cold? She thought to herself. She couldn't remember anything, how she got into the hospital wing in the first place, why she couldn't speak, what does she mean cold.

The heavy door opens, faint footsteps approaches them and the white curtain slides open revealing Fred holding a tray of food.

"Madam Pomfrey said I could look over her and needed to feed her." Fred says to Hermione. She looks back at (y/n) and smiled warmly before standing up and left.

Fred places the tray of food on the table next to him and helped (y/n) sit up. As soon as she leans to Fred for support she gasps from the pain shooting in her back.

"Sorry love, a bit more and you're done." Fred whispers as he continues to lift her to sit up. "There we go. Good girl." He says, kissing her forehead.

"I hope you like beef stew. Harry is the one who cooked this since he knows more about Muggle foods." Fred pulls the chair near her with one hand and the other holding a bowl.

The smell of the stew lingers around the room making (y/n)'s stomach growl. Fred blows on the spoon and fed her, the warm savory soup satisfied her as she enjoys it every second. Its like she has never eaten this good.

After the delicious meal she took her medicine and took time to sit for a moment before going back to sleep and rest. She was still confused about what Hermione said and wondered if Fred knows the answer to it.

"Ugh- ouh- Fuh- Fed..." (y/n) mumbles, forcing herself to speak up. Fred's ears pearks up and snaps his head at her.

"D-did you just spoke?" He whispered yelled, his eyes are still wide. "Say more, anything."

"Hoh- foh- mmuh- Fed... Fred." (y/n) manages to say his name properly.

*timeskip*

"Then when we went to check the field we saw you there lying on the snow unconscious." Fred explains as he lets out a deep exhale. (y/n) is still unsure about the story, there was something in it that doesn't feel right in her guts.

Fred looks at her confused look, he sat on the bed and held onto her hand massaging it ever so gently. "Are you still confused about it?" He asks.

"Y-yeah. Sorry its just-something doesn't add up." She replied and groaned from the slight pain in her stomach. Fred got off the bed and help her lay down.