Chapter 35 Reyna Takes a Break

I'm just laughing my head off over this pic. (Media)

Song for this Chapter

"I'm Only Me When I'm With You" by: Taylor Swift

Reyna's POV

I frowned at the stack of papers in front of me, Silvia, Yzabella and Ken are in Camp Jupiter. I think I should've asked Silvia if Nico came with her to Camp Jupiter, but Gwen was there and it would've been a bit awkward if I asked if Nico was here too.

There were stacks and stacks of papers to be signed, checked, stamped etc, I was a really busy person. I can't remember the last time I was able to relax, yeah I was at a party at Camp Half-Blood, but before that I had to deal with Piper, Annabeth, Hazel and Calypso. And before that I had to sign these papers delivered from Camp Jupiter. And a few days before that, I get to spend time with some campers and Nico for 2 hours. I sleep at 9:00 pm and I wake up at 4:00 am, I used to wake up at 5:30 am before the war. Frank is getting one fourth of all the papers that are about problems and war casualties, he took care of Camp Jupiter while I was gone for two weeks for the quest and it wasn't easy for him since he's still getting used to all the responsibilities of being a Praetor. Thank the gods I decided to start early today, which means I get to finish early too. If there no more papers come by 3:00 (which rarely happens), I'm free until tomorrow morning.

I sighed again, I grabbed a few pieces of jelly beans and ate them.

"So, you're tired and busy." A voice spoke behind me, and of course I did the obvious thing. I grabbed the dagger from my desk and turned to face the intruder with my dagger right in front of his throat.

"Reyna, please don't kill me." Nico stated, as I pushed my dagger closer to his neck.

"gods Nico, it's only you. Don't do that again, like ever. What if I did not stop myself in time? I could've chopped your head off which would not be very pleasant."

"I'm sorry."

"What are you doing here anyway?"

"I just wanted to visit you. You're the closest person to me, you've been there for me when I needed someone. Surely I can visit that person when I feel like I need to."

"Nico, you have a lot of friends and there are a lot of people you could be friends with if you don't push them away. Remember you've been hanging out with Will, Lou Ellen and Cecil since the war."

"Can I help?" He said, clearly trying to change the subject.

"No."

"Why?"

"I can't let you, it's not part of your job as the Ambassador of Pluto."

"Please."

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Pretty Please?"

"No."

"Pretty Please with sugar on top coated with Nutella and Rainbow sprinkles."

"Where did you learn that?"

"I got it from Silvia and her friends."

"You sir, have a weird sister, who has weird friends."

"So, can I help you?"

"Will it stop you from saying anything you learned from Silvia and everyone else?"

"Yes."

"Fine."