Easter Basket

Since Louis was asleep, Harry decided to go out and buy Louis am Easter basket. Surprisingly, he'd never done that before, but now that him and Louis were engaged, he really wants to commit to his boy.

Harry headed out to the local shopping center, not surprised to see parents last-minute shopping for their children's baskets.

Harry made his way down the basket isle.

This would be fun.

~~~

Louis woke up early on Easter Sunday, yawning widely and stretching his arms. He crinkled his nose at the feeling of something sticky and reached his tiny hand up to find a sticky note.

Hey, Louis! Before you find your Easter surprise, you should get dressed. (: xx

Confused, Louis stumbled into the closet, where he found an outfit hanging up, a bright pink sticky note attached to the collar of the baby blue shirt.

Time for a shower!

After a hot shower, Louis pulled out the basket they kept their cleaning supplies in, pulling out his toothbrush and toothpaste- along with another note.

D'you smell the eggs? Ironic to cook baby chicks on a day such as today...

Louis, smiling softly, finished up in the washroom and headed out to the kitchen of their flat, where there was a plate of warm eggs set out. Harry must've just finished cooking them.

Louis grabbed a fork, breathing out a giggle at the note.

Eat up.

Louis had just finished when the doorbell rang. Confused, Louis padded to the door and opened it, revealing Harry- wonderful, adorable, tall Harry in all of his glory.

He was wearing a long-sleeved, white button up that was unbuttoned enough to see the sparrows on his milky chest. His Celtic cross necklace was dangling down and he had on black skinnies and black boots. His long hair was tucked back by a black hat that Louis rather adored.

Louis smiled brighter when Harry smirked and cheekily held up a wicker basket, full of candies.

"Happy Easter," Harry said, grinning lovingly.

Louis took the pink sticky note off the top of the basket.

I love you.

~~~