Egg Hunt

Cuddling a sniffling Louis, Harry sat in the back of the car in front of a different church, whispering reassuring words.

Louis liked to watch the kid run around and play. It was rather cute to him.

"Harry," Louis whispered suddenly, darting up. "Harry, look!"

Harry looked towards the place Louis was pointing and saw two men, about forty years old, hands gripped together as they talked to a group of people. The couple seemed rather popular, as people kept coming up and smiling and laughing.

"T-They aren't getting yelled at," Louis whispered, climbing out the door of the car. A bewilder Harry followed.

The two walked slowly into the field of kids and adults before an obviously pregnant women suddenly came up to them, smiling.

"Hello and welcome to Spring-wood Baptist Church! I don't believe I've ever seen your faces before!"

"Oh. W-we just... We want to celebrate church activities," Louis spoke bravely before Harry reached for Louis's hand and linked their fingers.

The woman didn't flinch. Instead, she smiled brightly. "Awh, aren't you two adorable?! We're a church of non-judgment and we'd love to welcome you to hunt eggs and celebrate today! I'm Callie."

Louis and Harry introduced themselves, pleased.

It was fun. The two got plenty of attention and it all went down when Callie saw the engagement ring on Louis's finger.

Let's just say, she was overjoyed. Harry rather liked this woman.

Finally, it was hunting time. Louis had on a pair of bunny ears and was bouncing on his toes, wanting to hunt eggs, but letting the kids do it.

Harry saw plenty of eggs. In fact, even older teenagers were hunting, so Harry took off his hat and handed it over, smiling.

Louis jumped up into Harry's arms, kissed him, and dragged him along to hunt eggs.

The two ended up with 15 eggs since Louis wanted to save some for the kids.

They said their goodbyes and promised to be back. Even Harry would like to return.