New Home

On the plane y/n still had no idea where they were going. Cate didn't let her see the plane tickets or any information about their trip.

Y/n: OH just tell me already where we are going I hate surprises!!

Cate: patience darling patience.

Cate and y/n have about 4 hours left of the flight so they fall asleep on each other and then DING you hear the seatbelt sign saying to buckle up as they are about to land. Cate notices y/n is knocked out and just laughs and buckles her in. y/n wakes up from hearing the belts of everyone else click. "are we here" she says, Cate just nods. then they sit back and the plane starts to get lower and lower and then it successfully lands. you hear everyone clapping from how the plane landed so softly with no turbulence. the announcements come on and then the pilot speaks over the intercom, "Benvenuto in Italia!!! Grazie per aver volato con noi e buon soggiorno. Welcome to Italy!! thank you for flying with us and enjoy your stay".

Y/n looks at cate with her mouth wide open in shock of what she just heard. cate replies with close your mouth darling. They grab their suitcases and go through all the process,Cate said she has a car here and its being brought around. A small convertible silver porch car comes up and the valet man says here are your keys Ms.Blanchett nice to see you again.

Y/n: you never told me you owned a porshe

Y/n: you never told me you owned a porshe. God I wonder what else you're hiding.

Cate: oh darling. I have lots of secrets that you will one day know all.

They get in the car and Cate ofc drives since y/n doesn't know how to. They drove around five hours since they were in Rome. They finally arrived to their destination Capri,Italy!! y/n was so in love with the views and she loves road trips. they were pulling up to a big and long driveway that is up in a hill. There was about 3 other big houses and the biggest house was very plain and under construction. Cate drives to the house that looked very plain and turns the car off and says SUPRISE pointing towards the house.

Y/n: Cate is this what I think it is. is this your house you were talking about when we first met.

Cate: well yes and no. it is the house I talked about but its not just my house. I want it to be OUR house. if you want to of course, I don't want to force you.

Y/n is in complete shock of what cate just said and her big offer of this being their house. LIKE TOGETHER FOREVER TYPE OF LOVE. they are sitting in the car and Cate is waiting for y/n response but y/n just smiles really big and leans in for a kiss grabbing Cates collar and pulling her towards her.

Y/n: ofc I want it to be our house. I want to be with you forever cate.

Cate: shall we go in and see how the renovations are going.

Cate and y/n exit the car and walk towards the house and y/n takes out her key she was gifted and opens the front door. most of the design of the house was done but cate wanted her and y/n to decide on how most of the interior of the house will look like. they walk around the house and see that there is about 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. it also had such a stunning backyard there was a pool and a gazebo and a little picnic table to eat outside. the view was amazing. Cate and y/n stand hugging looking at the amazing view and admiring their new home. Cate can feel y/n a bit tense but doesn't know why until she looks her in the eyes wondering what she is thinking. y/n can sense through cates eyes that she can sense her wanting to say something.

 y/n can sense through cates eyes that she can sense her wanting to say something

(This is their view)

Y/n: Cate...

Cate: yes baby

Y/n: why don't we just move here permanently instead of it being a vacation home?

Cate: are you sure? what about New York don't you want to find a job there and grow as an architect?

y/n stands infront of cate holding her hands and looks deeply into her eyes.

Y/n: Cate. I can be an architect anywhere in the world but I also know that the minute we said this was our home I knew I wanted to live here and live here till we die. I want to be with you forever and maybe get married one day idk and maybe I'm saying maybe have little cates and y/n running around this house. so yes im sure.

Cate gets teary eyed after hearing y/n say she wants to move here permanently and get married and HAVE KIDS MAYBE. cate just starts to cry and smiles. y/n gets a little emotional too but she just hugs cate comforting her. she whispers I love you Cate Blanchett.

Hey gays I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! I think it was such a cute little short one. I just want to say that I love every single one of you that reads my story like I never thought so many people would read but again thank you! Love you ❤️🤘🏼