Chapter 15

"Morning Grayson." His dad welcomed him as he walked to the dining room.

"Morning dad, where's pop and Callista?" Grayson said while pulling a chair.

"She needs some help with packing upstairs, they've already taken their breakfast. Don't worry too much about them." His dad smiled while spreading some jams on his toast.

Grayson just nodded while putting some pastry on his plate.

"Oh, about that. You could cook some eggs if you want to." He chuckled while looking at Grayson rethinking his whole life while putting a spoonful of Mille-feuille inside his mouth.

"It's okay dad. I'll take this week as a cheating week." Grayson chuckled.

They both laughed looking at each others' faces. A bunch of chattering filled the dining room. They just kept on talking about how life's been these past few weeks that they haven't met. Well, a bunch of things had changed for Grayson with his new job inside the company.

.

.

"Let me just take a shower, we'll leave in two right?" Grayson stood up from his chair.

"Yep, let me just pick some clothes for your pop too." His dad smiled while adjusting his satin robe.

Grayson just walked to the elevator since he doesn't feel like walking up the stairs to get to his room. Well, his room was on the top floor of this four-leveled mansion, and him needing to watch his steps so his knees wouldn't get screwed up again would've been too tiring for him.

.

"Sir, I've detected around this month Bali would be rainy. This wouldn't be great for your recently injured knee." Benjamin popped up on Grayson's dresser.

"Shit, did you pack my painkiller?" Grayson said frustratingly while tying his robe tighter.

Well, rainy days just sounded like a torture for him. His knee would just swell up from the air pressure and that'll pretty much ruin his mood for the whole day trying to bear with the pain.

"Of course, sir."

"Okay gre-"

*Thud* A loud noise came from a room beside him.

"Sir, it came from Callista's room." Benjamin showed a floorplan hologram.

Grayson just dashed to her room making sure she's alright. This whole house was soundproof so hearing a loud thud coming from her room could lead to a huge problem.

.

"Callista you alright?" Grayson forced open her bedroom door.

"Is everything alright, you two?" His pop dashed behind Grayson.

"Oh my, yeah I just nudged my suitcase. Everything is alright you guys." Callista laughed after startling both Grayson and their pop.

"My God, be careful Callista." His pop added.

They both just walked closer to her trying to help her put up this huge luggage. His pop just headed out after helping Grayson lift up this a hundred and fifty pounds heavy of a luggage.

"What are you doing?" Grayson hovered over her as she was sitting down next to the window.

"Livestream, why?" She looked up at him.

"While packing? Okay then, see you later." Grayson walked out from the room, closing the door behind him.

Grayson just went back to his room to change into his clothes. Still thinking about his goddamn knee, he just went to pack more painkillers trying to be prepared for any outcome. After reassuring himself, he just walked down to the ground floor, making his way to the runway next to the mansion.

.

.

"Auntie Kim!" Callista sprinted to her.

"Who's it if it's not my favorite twin." She hugged her back.

"Hi Auntie." Grayson walked closer to both of them.

"Hi Grayson, auntie does have something for you." She walked back to one of her entourages grabbing a bottle from a suitcase.

"Oh, what's this?" Grayson looked around inside the bottle.

"Auntie heard you screwed up one of your kneecaps. Just use them if it swole up." She smiled.

Grayson just grinned knowing that his leg injury had already spread throughout the whole big family. He just doesn't want to be the main talk in every weekend dinner.

"Oh about Dexton, sadly he'll need to have a lame tests. But your uncles, they'll come here pretty soon I believe. Auntie needed to have a little gathering earlier so." Their aunt tried to explain as a helicopter flew down from the sky.

"See?" She chuckled as the helicopter door opened revealing Dexton's dad or more like their uncle.

"Ayy Victor, I need to show you something. Come here." His pop walked closer to the helicopter.

"Why don't we just get inside as the brothers bond for a while." His dad grinned after looking at both of them just walking to the backyard..

Waiting for another set of the Xaviers, four of them just lounged around the living room inside this fortress trying to kill some more time.

.

.

.

"Now we welcome the always late dad." Grayson's pop mocks one of his siblings after waiting for more than half an hour.

"A little quickies before the trip huh?" Another one of his uncles added.

"Shh, there's a kid here." His uncle Xander tried to change the subject.

They finally get on one of Grayson's parents' private planes since this trip would take quite a while. Well a billion dollars worth of plane would have all of the shit to entertain this family for this almost a day long trip right?

.

"What will we do exactly there?" Grayson asked as his parents and Callista sat together in a nook inside the plane.

"Just attending some weddings to be honest. But we figured it'll be better to stay there for a week, you know. Just four of us." His dad explained shortly.

"Oh and you two will share a room together just for the sake of safety if some wild animals come inside the patio." Their pop added.

Both Grayson and Callista just nodded. They both do get along nicely so this wouldn't be that much of a problem.

.

.

The flight just went on as smooth as butter. Spending sometime in their lounge area as the plane glided through thin air wasn't a big of a difference for each of their trips. Having a billion worth of aircraft was truly a bargain to have a perfect flight for them.

.

Laying low on the pool deck with a glass of cognac in his grip, Grayson sure does enjoy this trip for the liquors that his pop put inside this aircraft.

"Liam, stop!" His pop shouted as his dad splashed some water as he got out from the pool.

"I guess you're wet now, want to take a shower?"

"Dad! Oh my goodness!" Callista shouted.

"Well, you two could wait here." His pop said while standing up, adjusting his pants a little.

"Yeah dad, we will wait here." Grayson scoffed while covering his eyes.

.

.

.

.

Both Callista and Grayson just walked back to the lounge area after getting left behind by their parents for quite awhile. It was quite a silent walk trying to get on the other side of the plane.

"Where are your parents?" One of their aunts asked as they entered the room.

"Having their time." Callista shrugged, all of the adults there just bursted into laughter knowing what Callista means. It's surely one of their parents' exquisite plane trips.