Chapter 23

"What are you doing with these lights this early?" Grayson grumbled while walking to the kitchen with a pair of underwear.

"Making a cooking video, why?"

"What are you cooking?" Grayson peeked over her shoulder.

"My goodness, which recipe are you choosing?" Grayson gasped as he saw the undercooked Brussel sprouts in the pot.

"Bring me an apron." Grayson pushed her away as he grabbed the pot from the stove.

"Here." She gave him her apron as she stood behind him.

Grayson just took over the whole dish. Roasting half of the initial sprouts from the start, he just let them cook through as Callista observed him. Talking through the steps carefully, Callista was pretty much impressed with his techniques.

.

"Watch this, do not stir it." Grayson dashed to the pantry trying to grab a cognac.

Callista just looked over the pot, standing still while Grayson rummaged through her pantry.

"Do you have a wine cellar in the basement?" Grayson shouted from the pantry.

"It's by the white door there. Just scan your irises." Callista shouted back.

.

.

"Benjamin, make an appointment with a house organizer for her. My goodness, this is hell." Grayson wiped his sweats.

"That's a thing?"

"Of course that's a thing. She knows nothing about house and here we are." Grayson said to the camera while grinning.

"Hey, I'm just talking the truth." Grayson chuckled as Callista slapped him on the back.

Grayson shows off his culinary skills as he flambéed through the dish, almost triggering the fire alarm that's pretty darn sensitive.

.

.

.

"What'll you do after this?" Grayson asked as they eat through the breakfast that both of them partially made.

"I'll need to shoot some videos with Divine. It's just for drawing the media's attention for my next launch." Callista said after sipping through her sparkling water.

"I see, I'll just be by the backyard if you need something."

Callista just nodded. A bunch of small talks just went on by the flow as time passed.

.

.

"But I still need another man with a huge influence around the industry y'know. Do you have a suggestion or two?" Callista asked as they almost eat through the whole breakfast.

"How about pop? I mean he's the hottest man alive in 2015."

"But he's pretty busy these days."

"He'll do anything for his daughter, Callista. He would've been proud to partake in the campaign that his soon to be billionaire daughter made."

"Yeah... Valerie, tell June about the photoshoot by the end of this month."

"Affirmative ma'am."

The crew of Divine shortly came over Callista's mansion in no time. Grayon just changed into his bathing suit while walking to the backyard with this infinity pool that overlooked the hills of Bel Air.