Chapter 30

*Vroooommm* The sound of Grayson's McLaren echoed through the tunnel as he drove over 80 miles.

"Benjamin, park this car." Grayson said as he opened the scissors door.

"Affirmative, sir."

"How may I help you, sir?" He was welcomed as he stepped foot on the entrance of this stadium.

"Can you please guide me to this seat?" He handed his card.

"It's this way, sir." She walked inside the stadium with Grayson following behind.

He just cuts through the queue with his VVIP invitation card. Well, anything is really possible when your last name is either Sung or Xavier around here. Grayson just sat on this pretty much empty stadium as the clock hit seven fifty-six.

.

.

"Pfft." Grayson heard someone laughing in front of him, and when he looked up, it was just Ryan muffling out his laugh.

"What?" Grayson put his phone inside his shirt pocket.

"I was just joking about the eight p.m. I thought you'd leave your house at nine." Ryan tried to compose himself.

"Fuck you, now what? I'll need to wait 'till ten?" Grayson said jokingly.

"Yeah, nah it'll start at nine. Let's go grab some drinks while we wait." Ryan patted him on the shoulder.

"Sure." Grayson stood up while brushing the lints over his pants.

.

.

.

"What about your teammates? Just buy a whole crate." Grayson said as both of them got in the same cashier.

"They already got their consumables. Don't worry."

"Well it ain't coke, could you please get a crate of this? Oh sorry I meant two." Grayson turned to the cashier.

"Absolutely sir, cash or credit?"

"Here you go." Grayson handed the only card inside his pocket which is an unlimited balance card.

"You fucking have that?" Ryan asked while putting his can on the table.

"Yeah, I made it the other day. It's just simpler 'cause I don't need to check my balance every now and then."

"I reckon your credit score is high with all your cash paid shit." Ryan chuckled.

.

.

.

They both just walked backstage putting two of these cartons down. Their walk really does make a whole ass scene cutting through the athletes' lounge. There'd always be something in the air when they both walked side by side, It's not like no one wouldn't make a buzz out of two Greek Gods walking together

"I'll go back to my seat I guess. And good luck, Ryan." Grayson patted him on the shoulder.

"Thanks neighbor." Ryan smiles.

.

.

.

Watching through the whole two hours, Grayson was just pretty much invested in this game. He observed the whole round while getting excited every time Ryan's team made a score. It was just an amazing night for him after all with this two-hour game that entertained him the whole time.