Confrontation

The afternoon today was felt with a few roller coasters of events and drama.

With the incident that occurred between the mysterious and boy in the street, her heart beats softly inside her chest, audible for her to hear in her head. It continued on throughout the day while the slim and smooth skin of her hand caresses dearly onto it, not knowing why she felt this way.

And after that happened between the two, the brunette had made her way to the school where she was met with numbers of praises and cheers, a beautiful freshman coming into a prestigious school was a rare sight to find in this day and age.

The girl was happy, she didn't show it but she was content that during the first day of her high school experience, she was able to see that boys and girls alike in Itan Private High School loved her.

This would be a great chance to introduce herself to her potential classmates, create some friends and make majestic memories she wanted a lot but couldn't bring herself to do it.

Why?

We don't know.

Soon enough with the ruckus of fan girls and boys cheering the girl on, she eventually makes her way to her class where more students were present in the scene.

All eyes were on her again as this time, the crowd was much more quiet than before, red could be seen painted on their faces the second they saw a beautiful girl walk into their class.

The eyes don't pry themselves from the girl, it was making the young teen a bit paranoid. Yet she didn't show it at all as she does her best to ignore the curious and praising eyes darting at her and searched for an empty seat.

There was one she wanted. Near the back and in the middle of the row where one student had their eyes shamelessly staring at her. Maybe this might be a great opportunity to make a friend, one that wasn't giving off a creepy vibe like most of the students presented in the room.

She lets out a sigh after, a little exhausted from the walk she went through and set her bag next to her table. This is the perfect opportunity to make a friend, she thought silently. Her first friend since ever as she builds up all of the small courage built in her and turns to her table mate next to her.

In a flash, all of the courage she mustered up spilled onto the floor the second she sees who was sitting next to.

A boy.

Not just any boy but one that matched the features she seen out in the street. H/c hair, the s/c skin, the scary e/c eyes that nearly freaked her out, it was no mistake this was the boy she encountered earlier, watching as he was spinning a pencil around his fingers while an earbud was stuck into one of his ears.

He finally felt a pair of eyes staring at him, a presence as well from a table next to him, he turns to meet his gaze with the girl he met earlier. A small smile forms from his face, "Hey... You walked safely?" He asked politely with the smile still on his face.

The only response he received from her was just a stare.

Her eyes still fixated with his, wide from when she found out her table neighbor was the boy that had saved her from a devastating fall. She felt as if she was acting weird with the silent act she was giving while many of the eyes in the class stared immensely not only at the ravenette but now at the boy who was speaking with the soon-to-be princess of the class.

The h/c takes notice of this and nods softly. "Well... Let's have a nice year today..." he said before focusing back at the music in his ear and the orange pencil that twirled majestically around his fingers as the two awaited for the bell to ring for classes to start.

...

Sixth period was at it's coming for today's schedule in class 1-1.

For sixth period, the class had P.E. in the gym for today. Many of the students were dismissed to leave for the period, scattering towards the door with countless of students talking and laughing with each other.

Among the students in the class, two students were the last to get up from their seats, our two main characters as one of the students stood up slowly and stretched his arms forward, releasing the tension in his body and feeling his muscles loosening.

He tucks his seat towards his desk and was ready for his next class to start in session, leaving the class and to the gym.

...Tug...

His uniformed jacket was tugged, that stops him from exiting the class and turns to find who was pulling at his uniform.

The only girl he could find in the classroom, the same girl he saved earlier as he had on a small smile once more as he presents himself nicely. "...Um... Komi, is it?"

The girl who's name was Komi had her eyes wide in front of him, it didn't bother the boy at all as she nods softly to him.

"You wanted something?"

"..."

"...Th... Th... Th..."

Komi who stood tall and nervous wanted to say something but was already stuck on the first syllable of her sentence, her stutters slowly start to quicken at the letters T and H.

The boy seemed to figure out what she had trouble with as the stutters longed for about a few seconds. Then he decides to see what she wanted to say to him.

Not a lot that he could interpret what she was trying to say but purely guessed what she needed. "...Are you... trying to thank me... for today?"

Komi stops talking and looks down at her feet. A small nod could be seen as her black silky hair moves along with the head movement she created.

...I think that makes sense... Anyone would be grateful for not getting hurt or be embarrassed themselves from a small fall...

"Well... It's not a problem..." the boy continues to smile and lends a hand out to the girl.

"...I'm Y/n..." he presented his name to the girl, all she did was stare down at his hand and start to tremble quietly.

The boy awaited for her to shake his s/c hand that peeked out of his sleeve but Komi wasn't responding to his kind gesture at all. "...Komi?"

Fwoosh!

In a flash, Komi runs off from Y/n. She zooms past the boy as a gush of wind blew bast him with the sweet smell of a fragrance hitting his face.

The h/c stands bewildered at her sudden reaction and speed that she had inside her, his e/c eyes glance at the door where the ravenette exited from and finds no one at all.

"...Komi?"

With Komi, she was seen strolling in the hallway of the new school she was attending, slowed after getting enough distance from her class as she pants softly, nearly out of breath.

Her hands made her way back up to her chest, the sound of her heartbeat beats loudly once more as she stops herself in the middle of the hallway, thinking about the boy she had talked to for the second time, she whispers his name.

"Y... Y/n..."