Making Friends

It's been a few days after the newly made relationship between Komi and Y/n, the two students looked exhausted.

Just now, they had finished a number of periods their teacher had taught them for a few hours straight and was currently taking a thirty minute break. Lunch time was what most would call this period as the two were relaxing in their seats for now.

One of them, a ravenette was munching down a sweet anpan that she bought from the cafeteria early in the morning, taking in the sweet and savory taste of the filling inside the soft bread in her hands.

And the other, a h/c with frightening looking eyes wasn't eating at much as his friend. His e/c eyes darts across and around the small room, stopping whenever he finds a stray student or a clique that hung together.

Still observing each group and person inside the classroom, he nodded softly to himself. There was no way that nobody would not want to be Komi's friend.

The boy then stood up to his feet, his chair makes a small squeaking sound as the h/c slowly had a small smile growing on his face.

Don't worry, Komi... You'll get a hundred friends in a snap...

His facial expression calms from a determined one as he lets out a small sigh. Although making a hundred friends sounds like an easy task, it's just who he believe would be a perfect fit for Komi.

Even if he knew everyone wanted to be friends with the princess that sat next to him, this was a small thing he must be careful of or Komi'll lose them if they don't share the same interests at all.

But why does it matter now, Y/n thought. Every one of the students he could see in this class would die to even stand next to the class princess. A goddess in many's eyes as it brought up the missing courage that the nervous boy needed and lets a small grin grow on his face.

"This... will be a piece... of cake..." Y/n snaps his fingers to himself and searched the room once more and finds a lone boy.

Maybe he's a good person start with...

He nods to himself and marched slowly towards the boy that sat in front of the class. His focus was strictly on a journal that was flat on his desk and opened up, filled with nothing but doodles and notes as he was reviewing what he had learned in class.

"Hey..." the boy felt someone tap on his shoulder, a voice filled with deep ominous as his eyes shrunk and hoped that it wasn't who he think it was.

Shockingly, it was the h/c with a pair of devilish e/c eyes, it stared down deep into his eyes hiding behind a pair of reading glasses. "W-What is it, Y-Y/n?!"

He was sweating bullets, a trying smile tries to make its way onto the student's face as Y/n places a hand on the desk. "I have a favor to ask..."

"I-Is it money you need?!"

"...What?"

And before Y/n knew it, the boy starts pulling at his pockets in his pants and takes out a handful of cash. Crumples of yen bills and coins scattered across the table and shoved it to the h/c side.

"H-Here! Take all of it if you w-want!"

"What? No... I don't want your money-"

"You want my notes?! Take it!" He pulls all of the money into his bag and shoved it at the boy's broad chest. "J-Just please don't hurt me!" He shouts one last time before sprinting towards the exit of the classroom.

All Y/n could do was hesitate, he just wanted the nerd to listen to him as he slams the small black book back on the desk and followed the boy.

"No! Listen to me!"

...

Poomf...

"What the hell is up with these people?" Y/n groans softly while dropping down onto his seat with his hand in his soft h/c hair.

Minutes had passed before we find him in a frustrated state, the s/c student wasn't having it all for today.

During the past few minutes, he has approached nearly everyone he believed would give him a chance and listen what he has to say. In the end, he'd be met with the same results as before as they assumed that he wanted money or have his homework completed for him.

Very tempting for many if these offer were for someone else but Y/n wasn't looking for any free services and whatnot.

He was just about ready to give up, at least for the day, try again tomorrow with a new approach with his classmates who feared him for his eyes. That is until his eyes glances back up from his hands and lands on a person with silver hair.

Their back were against him but he knew exactly who it was. This person was his last chance on gaining Komi at least a friend for today but his head had second thoughts.

"I don't know if I can do this... but he's the only one that I know will be Komi's friend..."

It's been too long since he has spoken to him, months or maybe even years. He believed that this person he will approach might not even want to even be affiliated with.

Only one way to find out as the h/c stood up from his seat and approached the boy who was talking to another girl that stood in front of him. But once he was at a reasonable distance, the girl's smile fades to nothing as soon as her eyes lands on the boy walking towards the two.

She sprints off but he wasn't focused on her, just the silver haired boy that sat with his back against him still, a little nervous but built up the courage inside him.

"O... Osana... san..."

"What do you need..." the boy answer curiously, turning around and was met with a large smile and relaxing brown eyes that didn't show any hint of fear inside it.

Perhaps... Something more?

"...Y/n-kun?~"