Relax - MrMitch361

**This is my first imagine in a while so excuse the awkwardness of it.. :3 Enjoy!**
~
You come home from work exhausted and a little frustrated.Your longtime boyfriend Mitch comes out of the room to greet you, "Hey babe how was your day?" he asks you.

You don't say anything back but a simple scoff and shake your head while looking at the floor. "Y/N you seem tense, I'll help you relax." Mitch goes behind you wrapping his arms around your waist and kissing your cheek. Immediately you begin to feel a little better melting in his arms.

"Why don't you go get undressed and I'll run you a nice bubble bath. How does that sound?" he suggests, "That sounds wonderful Mitch thank you." You turn around and give him a quick kiss then walk to the master bedroom.

As you undress Mitch is in the bathroom running water in the bath not too hot, but a comfortable temperature for you. Soon you smell your favorite bubble bath scent, a sweet vanilla sugar and lavender, you smile taking a nice deep breath as you look in the mirror taking your hair down letting it flow past your shoulders down your back. You turn around seeing Mitch leaning on the door frame watching you, "Are you ready pretty lady?" he winks at you as you bite your lip walking up to him.

He presses his covered body up against your naked one teasing you. Mitch gets so close to you that you can feel his breath on your lips, you close your eyes waiting for your lips to connect but before you lean in he pulls away, "Go get in the bath Y/N." You whine looking up at him then go into the bathroom stepping into the bathtub sitting down letting the bubble rise up to your chest.

Mitch comes in turning off the lights and lighting a few candles putting them around the bathroom. After he's finished he pulls up a chair sitting behind you and starts to massage your shoulders. "Oh Mitch this is just what I needed." You sigh enjoying the back rub, "I know what my girl needs."

You lean back looking into his eyes as he leans in kissing you; he pulls away only slightly whispering onto your lips, "Relax baby, I'll make it all better."