Don't Ever - Kiingtong

You were eight, Will was nine. It was the first day that you had met him. It wasn't a very friendly way of meeting, but it was typical for kids your age.

"Get out of my way," He bellowed as he pushed you off of your favorite swing on the playground. You landed with a thud in the dirt and gravel; ruining your favorite dress in the process. Usually you just kept to yourself, but this was the last straw. You got up and hit his arm. He groaned more from shock than pain. "Listen here, you big meanie. Don't ever push me again!" You glared at him. A sideways smile came up on his face. You walked away without knowing that you had caught his attention from that point on, because he saw the fire in your eyes.

A couple years had passed and you were now in seventh grade. It was the rather dreaded awkward stage of everybody's life. You had low self-esteem which made you think you weren't as good as everyone else, but you had your moments of confidence. One of those moments being today, you had finally built up enough courage to talk to the new boy in school. He was in a few of your classes and he seemed familiar and that feeling of familiarity was comforting, even though you could never get a good look at him. Whenever you did get a chance to stare, it was only the side of his face from a back angle and he'd always leave too quickly for you to watch him go.

Just then the bell rang, I wouldn't let him get away this time, you thought People rushed to pack up and leave the class. You pushed through the clumps of your peers to stand in front of his desk. He was still sitting, scrambling to finish writing down a few notes. You cleared your throat, while holding your books. His head slowly lifted up, but when your eyes met his, you froze. His face scrunched up in confusion before realization hit him. "Y-y/n? Is that really you?" His voice cracked and he blushed from embarrassment. "I –uh.. This is crazy, I haven't seen you since third grade." He started to raise from his seat. Still you said nothing because you were in shock that it was your grade school bully. Without warning, you bolted out the door and down the hallway. You stopped only to catch your breath when you got around the corner. "I can't believe it, that was Will. Oh gosh, how could I have been so stupid?" You thought out loud to yourself and smacked your forehead.

"Who's stupid?"

You gasped loudly while clasping your hand over your mouth to keep from shrieking. William followed you. "I'm s-sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." He took a few steps back to give you room to breathe. He seemed confident at first, but once he realized he scared you he looked like a frightened little bunny that just wanted to be held. "Don't ever scare me like that again." Your voice was stern as you caught your breath, but all Will could do was laugh.

Skip a few years ahead and people had come to know you and William as the cutest sophomore couple in high school. As fellow friends walked by in the hallway they'd always catch a glimpse of you two holding hands or sharing the occasional kiss before parting ways to go to class. Today was a special day for you and Will's relationship, it was time to take it to the next level. You both had been talking about it for a while; the urges were becoming unbearable almost as if fire was in your veins.

After school you went to Will's house. His parents would be gone for a few days to go back to England on family business and they left him to watch the house. Your mind was clouded from being nervous, but it eventually faded to the back of your head. Visits to your boyfriend's home started out as they always did: you guys would make dinner, watch a few shows or a movie, and start doing homework together.

While you were laying down on his bed finishing a reading assignment, you felt him lay on top of you and place butterfly kisses all over your face. You tried to ignore him, but he swatted the book out of your hands and onto the floor. "Hey! Don't ever do-" He cut you off with a needy kiss. There was nothing out of the ordinary, as you've made out with him in his room plenty of times since you started dating him the last year of middle school.

Will continued his sweet assault down to your neck finding a spot that made you writhe under him. He had never gotten this reaction out of you before so he did it over and over again. You couldn't complain because it felt amazing. Within a few short minutes articles of clothing were scattered all over the floor, breathy moans spilled into the air in between passionate kisses, and burning lust filled your bodies until you slipped over the edge together.

Further into the future after college you and Will's relationship had grown so much. Y'all had rough patches here and there and even a bad break up, but in the end he had always shown you how much he loved you and honestly, you hated being away from him for too long.

Today was the big day you were getting married to him. All you could think of was how much comfort and happiness Will made you feel. Right before he left to get ready for the wedding he whispered in your ear, "Please don't ever leave me."