Chapter 28: That's That

Phil's P.O.V
"Good morning."
I rolled over to see my beautiful husband. Dan.
"Morning." He stretched and accidentally hit me in the face.
"Owe Dan!"
Dan started freaking out.
"Dan it's okay."
He just nodded his head.
"You know I love you right?"
Dan asked me.
"Of course, why wouldn't I?"
Dan shrugged his shoulders.
"Dan what's wrong?"
He rolled over to face me.
"Phil I'm ugly and fat. Why do you love me. You deserve someone better."
I sighed and grabbed both sides of Dans face.
"Listen here Mr. Lester you are perfectly imperfect in everyday. So don't you question it for a moment. I love you so much." And with that I kissed him on the lips.
I love him so much.
"I love you too Philly."
We fell asleep in each others arms and that's that. That's our lives. Loving each other unconditionally forever and ever but I will always, always, care for him. It's kind of crazy if you think about it, A boy that fangirled over me in 2009 was now, not only my husband, but my best friend. I couldn't ask for anything more. He was perfect. We have had our ups and downs but we keep each other leveled. He is my Peter Pan and I'm his lost boy. He saved me from growing up. He saved me from being alone. That's that.
Is it The End? Or just the beginning?
~~~~~~~~~
A/N hey philosaurs this is the last chapter I think I want to thank you so much for reading and I think I'm going to make another PHANfiction when they are in high school. So yay!! Okay bye guys thank you so much. Sadly tonight is another night where I cry myself to sleep. But this makes me smile. Bye :-*