Chapter 3: Im Ready To Tell

Phil's P.O.V
I woke up next to a beautiful brown haired boy, who was also my amazing boyfriend. We were still on the hallway floor. I tried getting up but I fell back down because my back hurt so much from sleeping in the floor.
"Shit." I muttered under my breath
"Phil? Are you okay?"
I turned around and saw Dan slowly getting up, looking very tired.
"Yea babe I'm all right, just sleeping on the floor made my back hurt pretty bad that's all." I tried getting up again but I winced. I don't know why it hurt so much. I've been having pains for a couple of months but not this badly.
"Aw my poor little Philion." Dan leaned in a kissed me slowly, but during the kissed I burst out laughing.
"Now what's so funny?" Dan said with his arms crossed over his chest like a little kid.
"Nothing. It's just, I never thought this would be happening. Did you?"
Dan looked up and was biting his lip, it was very sexy.
"No me either but, Phil we need to tell our parents." The smile on my face faded.
"Oh yea." Tears welled up in my eyes. Dan pulled me into a hug while we were still in the tight hallway.
"Hey it's going to be fine. Do you want to invite them over for dinner and tell them then?"
I nodded my head.
"Okay good I will call my parents later and you should do the same but I'm fucking starving, I want food. Do you want some?" Dan stood up and held out a hand to help me up. I tried getting up and it hurt badly again but fought through the pain.
"Phil are you sure it's just the sleeping on the floor caused this pain? This could be serious. Do you need to see a doctor?"
I hated the doctors office and Dan knew that, so I just shook my head no.
"Well if it gets worse let me know." He have me a light kiss on the forehead and walked into the kitchen to make us some waffles.
When the waffles were done we watched American Horror Story together.
After breakfast I called my mum.
~Ring~ ~Ring~
"Hello Phil how are you?"

"I'm good mum, I was wondering if you could come over tonight to have dinner with me, Dan and his parents?"

"Of course me and your father will be there around 6pm. Okay dear?"

"Okay thank you mum love you."
And with that I hung up the phone.

"Okay Dan I called my parents your turn."
Dan was biting his lip and twiddling his fingers.
"Dan if I can do it than you can too." I leaned over to him and have him a light kiss on his forehead.
"Fine I'm doing it."
Dan went in his room and called his mum.
He came out about five minuets later.
"Well?"
He was messing with his phone.
"They will be here around 6."
Dan kept messing with his phone and biting the inside of his cheek.
"Dan it will be fine." I got up from the sofa and hugged Dan tightly.
"No matter what happens, I won't let anything get in the way of my feelings towards you. I promise."
Dan looked down at me with his beautiful eyes.
"You promise?"
Dan looked like a lost little puppy.
"I promise." And with that I kissed him on the lips. I felt Dan loosen up and melt into me. When our lips got separated we looked into each others eyes for a while, I got lost in his chocolatey brown eyes. I swear Dan said something but I was to busy staring in his eyes.
"Phil?" I snapped out of the trance.

"What?"

"Did you hear me?" He did say something.
"Sorry, no." I bit my lip and looked down at my feet.
Dan sighed, "I said they will be here soon, we should start getting ready."

"Okay. Dan?" I needed to tell him something.

"What is it? Are you okay?"

"Well-"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A\N: Hello um so yea this is chapter 3 um there is a cliffhanger and I saw that I have 22 reads yay! So um yea and don't be scared to comment, I like to hear people's input! Thank you bye XOXO