Chapter 14

I was literally standing in my spot for minutes while staring at her.Ibang-iba na ang itsura niya.Noong unang pagkita ko sa kaniya ay napaka mahina niyang tignan.The first time I met her she was wearing glasses,wearing a plain clothes and looks so scared every time someone would try to talk to her.

But this girl who is infront of me is really different.Naka-all black,has a piercing on her lips.She's also putted a black lipstick on her lips.Naka cap ito.She was leaning in the glass wall while she was scrolling on her phone.She's chewing and I guess it's a bubble gum.And I was not mistaken because after that she made a big bubble in her mouth.

"Ma'am,here's your order"

Agad akong napalingon pabalik sa cashier.Nakalimutan ko ang inorder ko.Buti nalang hindi ako umalis.

"Thanks" I smiled at her that made her blush.Huh? Did she just what?

Ibinaling ko ang aking paningin sa direksyon ni Luna ngunit napatalon ako ng bahagya ng makitang nakatingin na rin ito sa akin.

I can clearly saw her face turned pale and saw fear and nervousness.Mabilis akong naglakad.I need to catch her.She's somewhat suspicious!

Nalukot ko na ang selophane na dala ko.Maya maya ay nakita ko siyang umaatras.Shit! She's going to run.

Tumakbo na rin ako.Hinabol ko siya.I can't believe this.I'm actually chasing someone who is a fast runner.Napunta ako sa likod ng hotel dahil roon nga siya tumakbo.I quietly searched for her but no one appeared.

Fuck it! Nakatakas siya.Ano ang ginagawa niya rito? This resort is a very private and only rich people could enter pero paano siya nakapasok rito? The question is,bakit siya tumakbo papalayo sa akin? It means she is hiding something from me,to us! Or is she is a spy?

Theories is now filled in my head.She's dangerous.She is.I need to observe her from afar.But how? We only have 1 day attend the university.And yes,it means we are now officially graduated.

Nakalimutan ko na rin si Prinsesa Victoria at si Rina! I am so distracted that my plan on doing a revenge just set aside! Maghanda kayo mga ingrata hindi ko papalampasin yung pagpapakahiya at pagbabaho sa aking pangalan.See you when I see you bitches.I smirk when an idea came into me.I'm exited.

"What took you so long?" Nababagot na tanong ni Ice.

"Sorry,may nakita kasi akong magandang laruan kaya napag-isipan kong bilhin" paumanhin ko.

"Where's the toy then?" Si Wayne.

"A dog snatched it"

Nakita kong naguluhan sila.I want to lie first.Hindi ko muna aaminin kung ano ang nangyari kani-kanina lang.First we must observe to the allies and enemies.

"Yeah,and it is not important"

"Ice" tawag ko sa prinsipe

"...yes?" Sagot ni Ice.

"Did you already told them?"

"Told us what?" Ali asked with a furrowed eye brows.

                                ••

"I already know that this princess is not her true self" sabi ni Kelion.

"Well,sana sinabi mo na rin sa amin Kelion" Ali in a sarcsm tone.

"Kami lang ba ang walang alam?" Wayne asked.

Tumango si Ice at kaming apat na babae.

"Fuck it,we look dumb" says Wayne habang nakatulala.

I heard Kira chuckled.

"Buti alam mo"

"Aba't! Kanina ka pa ah!"

"Hey,stop it you two.This is not the right time to quarrel" Ice said coldly.

"Ang sweet niyo pa kagabi pero bakit ngayon kung mag-away kayo ay parang gusto nang magpatayan?" Tanong ko.

Sabay silang nag-iwas ng tingin.Si Yuri ang sumagot sa akin.

"Kira was jealous with a woman who just winked at her man"