✿ten lee✿

Coughing and sneezing were heard in Y/N's room, no one was able to take care of them, aside from their grandmother who was about to leave for her meeting; their partner, Ten was on a business trip. Tissues were seen in their bed, Y/N was there, leaning on their bedhead. Y/N's grandmother then called Ten. "Ten, when will you be back? Y/N is really sick, I may not be able to take care of her as I'm attending a meeting." Y/N's grandmother told her grandchild's lover. "I'll be back in a few hours, please tell them to wait for me." Ten responded; worried tone evident in his voice. "Of course, Ten." Y/N's grandmother put the phone down then said, "Y/N, Ten will be here in a few hours, please wait for a while." Y/N nodded excitingly, their face in joy as they heard the name 'Ten'. After a few hours, Ten was rushing in his lover's bedroom, medications, chocolates, and flowers in his arms. "MY LOVE! HEY!" Ten shouted as he walked into his lover's bedroom. "Hey, love" Y/N said weakly, trying to have their normal joyous tone in their tone. "I'm sorry that I was not able to take care of you, anyway, I'm here now. I'll be taking care of you." Ten then let his lover take the medications he provided. After a while, Y/N was now slightly feeling better. The couple was now sharing some words; Ten telling all the fun stuffs he encountered in his business trip. After their lovely conversation, Ten then said, "Babe, sorry again for not being able to take care of you, forgive me. Now, please go rest, tomorrow, you'll feel better and I will take you anywhere you want." Y/N nodded, feeling thankful that Ten was the one that God sent for them to be taken care of. Ten showered her partner kisses; lovely ones. After seeing Y/N fall asleep on his arms, he kissed their forehead. Ten then drifted to sleep, hugging his lover tightly in his arms.