✿dong si cheng✿

On a fine Saturday morning, hues of baby blue were seen in the dazzling sky. Winwin and Y/N's parents were about to visit the couple's condominium, discussing about their upcoming wedding. A few hours later, their parents have arrived. Appetizing foods were set at the dinner table, eager to be eaten. Breaking the uncomfortable, awkward silence, Winwin's mother started a conversation.

"So, how's the wedding? Any progress?" Winwin's mother debriefed.

"It's all settled, just waiting for the big day to come," Winwin responded smiling lightly.

The couple has an unwavering, unbreakable, and unparalleled fondness and devotion to each other. Life without each other would practically be unthinkable; the couple's relationship truly represents true love.

The 'big day' has come. A lot of preparations, arrangements were currently made, just to give Winwin and Y/N the best wedding they could ever have.

After a few hours, the ceremony has started; there stood the soon-to-be-married couple, dressed in their nuptial outfits, looking exquisite as ever. They both stood at the altar, a smile plastered on their faces.

Winwin muttered, "I, Dong Si Cheng, take you, Lee Y/N to be my lawfully wedded spouse, I promise to have and to hold you from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part." He said with a grin on his face.

"I, Lee Y/N, take you, Dong Si Cheng, to be my lawfully wedded husband, I promise to have and to hold you from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part." Y/N then said, confidently.

Winwin then kissed Y/N's plump lips softly.

"You have declared your consent before the Church." The priest uttered, justifying that the two lovers are now officially married.

Cheers erupted in the crowd, elated of the current situation. Eventually, Winwin and Y/N were now married. After years of waiting, they have finally tied the knot.