✿park jisung✿

A day after their breakup, endless crying, whimpers were heard from their respective homes. Chenle, who was trying his best to comfort both of them separately, was still intrigued that her ultimate ship has broken up. "Oi, go and talk with him, or you'll regret what you have just done." Chenle sighed, not knowing what to do with the two. "H-how?" Y/N stuttered, sobs between her spoken words. "Simple, I'll reserve a dinner for y'all. Work your relationship out, I can't afford to see my wedding plans be thrown to waste." He then replied, only to see Y/N nodding their head. "I-I'll try." They said, sadness and fear still evident in their voice. 45 minutes before their dinner, Y/N and Jisung were both scared, scared to meet each other again after breaking up things days ago. Jisung truly missed their affectionate kisses, smiles, their alluring beauty that he stare at day and night, and Y/N's cooked meals that they prepare every night. As Jisung and Y/N sat down on their seats, uncomfortable and awkward atmosphere surrounded the both of them.

"H-hey," Jisung started, despite the awkward situation they're in.

"Hello," Y/N responded. 'It's just like the day we met' Y/N thought, it was actually just like the day they met.

"How are you doing?" Jisung asked, the awkwardness still present in the room.

"I'm doing good," Y/N responded, still nervous about their past lover.

"So you got a new boyfriend or?" Jisung suddenly asked, not knowing if it was right that he asked such a scandalous question.

"O-oh, no, I don't have a new one. It will always be you" Y/N said, murmuring the last phrase.

"What?" Jisung swore he heard something, although he didn't understand that Y/N was sounding gibberish.

"N-nothing" Y/N mentally face palmed themself, bringing themself into a much awkward atmosphere than it was before.

Silence, uncomfortable silence surrounded the two, both were not talking, either too scared or nervous to ask a question.

"You know, our breakup was honestly unexpected, everyone thought we were growing old together" Jisung broke the silence, still unsure if it was the right thing to do; make things up with her. "Yeah, it was very unexpected. Though I believe that I made the wrong choice, and I'm sorry for that. Believe me, I was not in my right mind that time." A long pause occurred.

"I've thought of it actually, making things up with you again. I knew it will always be you, it's hard to find someone like you, so can we start again, love? Jisung blurted out, nervous for their reaction.

"Of course, love," Y/N said, their eyes full of love.

Jisung suddenly kissed Y/N lovely, not caring about the people surrounding them.