✿moon taeil✿

Balloons, gifts, papers, and other decorative materials were scattered on the floor, Taeil, Y/N's boyfriend was busy preparing his surprise for his beloved. He then placed all the gifts, foods, and of course, the cake accordingly to their places. 5 minutes before Y/N arrives in the room, Taeil was slightly nervous, thinking if his beloved will like it or not. Y/N's family, friends, and some relatives were present, they were now eager to see the birthday girl. Conversations between people were heard in the room, talking about the surprise set for the birthday celebrant. 

"Happy birthday, Y/N!!!" the audience cheered. Y/N was there standing surprised with the ravishing decorations who they knew were designed by their lover, Taeil. Y/N was looking appealing with their outfit. Taeil observed them, thinking about how Y/N looked attractive in that clothing. "Happy birthday, love!" Taeil greeted them, a big smile plastered on his face. To Y/N's surprise, Taeil kissed them passionately. The kiss was full of love, the audience cheered, quite surprised by Taeil's sudden action. They were happy that Taeil could make Y/N smile. "Now, let's us celebrate your day, shall we love?" Y/N nodded eagerly, celebrating their day with him.