chapter 3

The next morning I woke up and at first I thought that seeing Eric Carr's ghost and kissing him was all just a dream but I see him hovering over me with a smile on his face. "Hey sweetie." He said softly. Ugh such an awesome thing to wake up to. "Hey." I replied as I stretched. It was a long night last night. "So how are you feeling?" Eric asked as he out his arm around me. "I'm goodish." I chuckled. "You're goodish?" Eric laughed as well. I nodded with a grin on my face. "Yep." "Well I'm goodish too." Eric laughed as he kissed me. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around him. I got dressed and ate and Eric and I sat outside on the front porch. "Oh it's so beautiful." Eric said, complimenting on the weather, the clear blue sky the red and orange leaves on the trees, everything. "Oh it sure is." I agreed, as I looked around and saw a couple of Cardinals flying around us. "Eric?" I said. "Yes dear?" He responded. I giggled and asked him if my aunt uncle and cousin in heaven were doing ok and he's assured me that they were and that they love me very much. I miss them. Eric took me in his arms as we continued to breathe in the cool crisp fall air.

**Dang so far I think this story is coming along nicely. I honestly wish it were real haha lol idk but anyways....back to it**

Later that evening, I had decided to take a warm shower. Eric suggested he join me. I laughed and agreed to it. I removed all of my clothes and turned on the hot water and turned on the shower and hopped in as Eric joined me. The water felt so nice as it was really cold outside. As I finished rinsing off Eric pressed his lips onto mine and started kissing me. "Have I told you how beautiful you are?" I laughed and replied, "Yes I think you have." "Good because you are " Eric said softly. I blushed and continued kissing him and then hopped out of the shower and put on a robe and dried my hair. "Meet me in the bedroom." Eric said as he winked at me. Oh jeez. I finished up in the bathroom and met Eric in the bedroom. I looked around, jaws dropped and eyes widened. There were candles lit, rose petals scattered everywhere, and the smell of pumpkin spice in the air and Journey's 'Open Arms' playing in the background. "Oh my God." I said as I walked towards Eric. "What's this all about?" Eric just shook his head and put his finger to my lips, signalling to me not to to say anything. Not a word. He slowly started to remove my shirt and my bra and tossed them onto the floor. I blushed as I looked back up at him as he smiled at my breasts and the rest of my body. He then took everything else off of me and gently laid me down on the bed and the next thing you know we were making love.

Making love to a ghost..... Sounds crazy I know but I was loving it. We made love like there was no tomorrow. I moaned softly and called out his name every so often. And he did the same. Afterwards we fell asleep on each other's arms. That was the best night ever.