chapter 8

When we walked in the door, Cara immediately jumped on Eric, you know, like how a dog would when his or her owner comes home. I laughed and said, "Somebody missed her daddy." Eric laughed as Cara locked him constantly. Then she came to me. "Yeah, looks like she missed her mommy too." He said in between chuckles. Cara sniffed my ears, which tickles by the way and licked my face. "Yep she's missed both of us." I agreed. I went to the kitchen to feed and water her and then crashed on the couch with Eric. He smirked and he moved my hair to the side and kissed my neck. I open my mouth to let out a small moan as he did so. Then I felt his hand slide under my shirt to feel my breasts. Oh my...... "Let's take this to the bedroom." Eric whispered and he scooped me up and carried me to the bedroom. We were about to have sex and we didn't want to disturb little miss Cara. Eric tossed me on the bed. "Hey!" I laughed and watched him take off his shirt. Oh my. Drool was starting to leave my mouth. My heart was beating. It was like, 'boom boom boom boom boom boom.' My jaw dropped as Eric removed his jeans. Whoooo oh boy here we go! I smirked and I removed my top and bra. Eric just stared hungrily. "Oh you tease." He said as he came closer to me as I removed everything else. "Oh and you're not?" I joked, my body craving him so damn bad. Eric laughed. "Ok ok I am too." He chuckled. Then the room was quiet.

Eric was on too of me making sweet love to me and my GOD I was enjoying every minute of it. "Oh. Oh. Oh. Yes. Yes. Oh my God yes!" I moaned loudly but hopefully not too loud. Eric moaned as he caressed my breasts and continued to make love to me. Woohoo!!! It was so perfect though. Oh Eric. I panted and moaned as he was finishing.  Eric finished and he laid next to me, panting, exhausted. "Oh Eric that was great." I said breathlessly. Eric kissed my lips and nodded in agreement. Then we heard clawing at the bedroom door. Aw... It was our fur baby Cara. "Oh look at her little paws!" Eric said as he pointed at her paws beneath the crack of the door. "Mama's coming, Cara." I chuckled as I dressed myself. I let her in and she jumped onto the bed with Eric and I. "Hi baby." Eric chuckled as he rubbed Cara's tummy. She made a cute little squeaking noise as me and Eric kissed her and played with her. She crawled up onto my lap and I held her just like a newborn child.

"She is so damn cute." Eric whispered as she started to fall asleep. "Just like her mama." I blushed as I gently rocked Cara to sleep. "Thank you. She's strong and wild just like her daddy." Eric blushed and kissed my cheek. "Aw shucks." He laughed quietly.  We sat there quiet for a while watching our little fox sleep. Then I gently and carefully stood up and walked to put her onto her little bed. She was peacefully asleep and not even stirred.