chapter 5

Eric and I arrived back home with our now new pet fox Cara. She's just so beautiful and she was all alone and we couldn't just leave her in the cold. I fed and watered her and crashed on the couch with Eric lying next to me. "Aren't you glad we brought her home?" Eric whispered. I turned to look at him as he wrapped his arms around my body. "I mean yes I am but you know, she's a wild animal so of course I felt unsure at first." I said as I propped myself up in one elbow.  "Yeah I get it. But at the same time though why leave her out in the cold, to possibly either get attacked by a bigger animal or get sick and starve and possibly die." I nodded because I know he's right. Oh Eric.

***I know obviously you can't have foxes as pets but I just thought it'd be a cute add to my story***

Later on that night I came home from a pet store and brought home food and a bed and chew toys for Cara to mess around with and chew on. I even got her a pink rhinestone collar with CARAVELLA engraved on it. Eric just shook his head and chuckled. "What?" I say choking on a laugh. "You're spoiling her." He said as he nodded towards her bed and everything. I laughed and replied, "Oh I am not. I just want her cozy and comfortable you know?" Cara payed on her little bed and immediately fell asleep. I looked at Eric and wiggled my eyebrows. "See what I tell you?" I chuckled as Eric pulled me in his arms. "Ok ok you win." He whispered and he kissed my neck. "Haha excellent." I laughed. It was like we had our own little family. Eric and I are pretty much parents of our little fox miss Cara. Wow.

We had went to bed around 10:30 that night and I ended up waking up around 1:30 in the morning from a really bad dream. Eric had felt me jerk awake and immediately woke up. "Hey, hey, what's going on?" He said as I was hyperventilating as though I were having a panic attack. The dream I had was not exactly pleasant. I was in the mausoleum where Eric's body was buried and it looked abandoned and vandalized and Eric's casket was sticking out of the crypt and as I was walking closer to it his body had fallen out of the casket. It was nothing but bones and shreds of whatever clothing was left. I screamed and screamed and I ran away from the casket and crypt I ran towards the door to the entrance of the mausoleum but somehow the doors were locked..... I was locked in! Oh. My. God! I told Eric all about it as sweat dropped from my face and my whole body shook. Eric tried to calm me down and just gently took me into his arms as I continued to hyperventilate. "Ok. It was just a dream. Try to relax yourself." He said quietly as he rubbed my back. And I did start to calm down. But I felt somewhat traumatized after that dream.

***Jesus I actually had a dream very similar to that one actually! But anyways hopefully people enjoys this story. Idk yet about how long I want to make it.****