7: When she finally remembers

Minji was reintroduced to acting again, watching movies that she previously acted in, and meeting the other staff in the company. She remembers them now, clearly. She remembers things quite easily now, more quickly than before. She and Yoohyeon have been texting a lot, occasionally calling since Yoohyeon requests it.

Minji notices how much she loves her high-pitch laugh, her small giggles, her cute demeanor despite being taller, and even her barking sounds that she showed Minji one day. She was scared to admit it but Yoohyeon is slowly moving her way towards her heart and making a home there. Her silent chivalry that makes her feel loved, her bright smile that makes her heart flutter, and just her, Minji finds it easier to breathe when Yoohyeon is around.

But Minji is unsure if Yoohyeon is even single. Gahyeon has told her stories about her and Haseul, how they've been hanging out a lot, especially after their taxing surgeries. Yoohyeon would also end their call mid-way because Haseul went to her office or is calling her. And her mind kept forming assumptions that she shouldn't, images that she doesn't want to imagine, the ones similar to her dreams. Except it's not her.

But here's Minji's certain. She wants to share those with Yoohyeon. It doesn't matter whether they're just images that she forms on her own or her memories, as long as she knows she willingly will do those with her.

They'll meet again today for Minji's last therapy session with her. She doesn't know what excuse she'll make once the sessions are over. Their calls and texts would usually start with Minji asking about the therapy, which ends in some other topic that just naturally shifted. And that's just Minji's excuse to talk to her. Talking to Yoohyeon is as easy as breathing because she responds so well, listens, and even gives her own stories to share.

They talked a lot during Minji's time in the hospital and she can't help but get lost in Yoohyeon's eyes. If she could tell Yoohyeon how she feels, she would. And Minji wants to, to confront Yoohyeon about her dreams, wants to talk to her about everything that she sees, who she is for Minji. If not, she'll willingly start something new with Yoohyeon, something that involves their hearts and feelings.

It's nerve-wracking to meet Yoohyeon again. It's been a few weeks since they saw each other because Minji is a coward who's afraid to ask Yoohyeon out on a date. Yoohyeon promised to pick her up from her parent's house where she's currently staying, and they'll go to a different park to have their last session. She received a text from Yoohyeon, saying that she's already in front of their house. She scrambled, quickly wearing her shoes and kissing goodbye to her parents.

Minji must've forgotten how attractive Yoohyeon is. She was just there, resting her back on the side of the car while fiddling with her phone. She looked stunning. And when Yoohyeon looked up and gave her heart-fluttering smile, everything just fell apart and all she could see was Yoohyeon. The younger waved to her and Minji ran towards her, engulfing Yoohyeon in a hug, which she also reciprocated.

"Hi. You seem happy," Yoohyeon said as she pulled Minji out from the hug to take a good look at her face. It's because of you, Yoohyeon.

"Mhmm." Yoohyeon opened the door for Minji, placing her hand on top of the door so Minji's head won't bump, and closing the door after making sure that Minji is settled in. After stepping in on her own side, Yoohyeon buckled Minji's seatbelt for her. Minji's heart stopped, breath hitched, because of Yoohyeon's close proximity with her. She missed her. She missed seeing her face.