The beginning.

It all started one day when you were younger. You constantly felt as if you had no choice but to touch what you touched with the opposite hand no matter how dangerous it was to do so.
If you tried to ignore the feeling it would only get worst untill the point were you had to do it.

You don't know why this happened but sort of played it off as if you were acting a bit crazy. You didn't think anything of this as it continued for 2 years more.

At this point your starting to get these very intrusive thoughts and start to think things you don't want to. What about the touching habit? Well, that only got worst. You started getting voices telling you that if you do not do this and that then something VERY bad will happen to you.

These voices don't have names. You dont know how many there are or how they got in your head but you believe that you must do something or that certain bad thing will happen to you but it's mainly to family or close friends you care alot about.

2 years ahead you now also have to keep checking things to make sure you didn't  do anything wrong. For an example: if you lit a candle and quite clearly remember blowing it out right before you leave, you have to go back and check just incase or the whole place will burn down.

That should give you a picture of the other things that you may think of.
2 years later, you then realized you have something called OCD. No, you haven't been diagnosed but your pretty sure that you have this disorder. You alway overthink alot of things including all the other things I have mentioned earlier on in the text.

Please watch these videos but if you do not, please read the paragraph I have written for you down below.

What is OCD?

When people heard the phrase "what is ocd?"  Most people automatically think that its were you think you that everything needs to be tidy and organized but it's not. Yes, this part of ocd but it is not what OCD is all about and I'm sick of people thinking that it is. OCD can be extremely stressful for thousands of people that unfortunately have to cope with this disorder like me.
I have pretty much said everything that I think needed to be said through out this whole page of writing I have done. Please watch these videos to help you get a better understanding of what ocd actually is. Thank you for your time.